Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church. Church Title: Spiritual House.

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church.

Church Title: Spiritual House.

Bible Text:

I Peter 2:5 KJV
1 Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
2 As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of The Word, that ye may grow thereby:
3 If so be ye have tasted that The Lord is Gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto A Living Stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and Precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

The church of Jesus Christ, is a spiritual house, made up of a “holy priesthood,” the people of God, who are “to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.”

The people of God, are called kings and priests.

Exodus 19:6 KJV (The people of God.)
And ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation..."

Revelation 1:5,6 KJV
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is The Faithful Witness, and
The First Begotten Of The Dead, and The Prince Of The kings Of The Earth. Unto Him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in His Own Blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and His Father; to Him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Kingship speaks of “authority,” and in The Lord's name and Word, we have authority.

Ecclesiastes 8:4 KJV
Where the word of a king is, there is power..."

Matthew 18:18-20 KJV
18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of My Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

This is binding and loosing, according to The Word of The Lord.

Luke 10:1,17 KJV
1 After these things The Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before His face into every city and place, whither He Himself would come.
17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

The church of believers is also as priests. Priests pray, and offer sacrifices to The Lord.

Psalm 4:5 KJV
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in The Lord.

Psalm 27:6 KJV
And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto The Lord.

Psalm 40:8-10 KJV
8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy loving kindness and thy truth from the great congregation.

Psalm 51:17 KJV
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Psalm 116:17 KJV
I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of The Lord.

Psalm 141:2 KJV
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Brothers and Sisters in The Lord, we have a heavenly calling, any other pathway is missing the call of The Lord.

Dear Friend, today, is the day to call upon the name of The Lord. We have no promise of tomorrow!

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Hebrews 4:7 KJV
"...To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.