Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, November 28, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church: Church Title: Spouse Of Christ.

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church:

Church Title: Spouse Of Christ.

Bible Text:

Song of Solomon 4:12 KJV
A garden inclosed is My sister, My spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

These verses in Solomon reffer to the church, the spouse of Christ. How can she be His sister?
Sister, in as much as she is an adoptive child of The Heavenly Father.

“A garden inclosed,* is my sister, My spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

*Enclose:
Surround or closed off on all sides:
(Dictionary.Com)

Only the bridegroom, has access to this enclosed fountain!

Christ and His Bride -A spiritual picture of our Lord's love for
His People, His Bride, His Church.

Isaiah 54:5 KJV
For thy Maker is thine Husband; The Lord Of Hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer
The Holy One Of Israel; The God Of The Whole Earth shall He be called.

Jeremiah 3:14 KJV
Turn, O backsliding children, saith The Lord; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:

Romans 7:4 KJV
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to Him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

Romans 7:4 NLT
So, my dear brothers and sisters, this is the point: You died to the power of the law when you died with Christ. And now you are united with
The One Who Was Raised From The Dead. As a result, we can produce a harvest of good deeds for God.

II Corinthians 11:2 KJV (Apostle Paul)
For I am jealous over you with Godly jealousy: for I have espoused (promised) you to one Husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 5:25-27 KJV
25 "...Christ also loved the church, and gave Himself for it;
26 That He might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by The Word,
27 That He might present it to Himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

(John 15:3 KJV
Now ye are clean through The Word which I have spoken unto you.)

Revelation 22:17 KJV
And The Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take The Water Of Life freely.

Revelation 21:9 KJV
"The bride, The Lamb’s wife."

In this book of Solomon, we see our Lord's great love for His Bride.

Song Of Solomon 4:1,7 KJV
1 Behold, thou art fair, My love; behold, thou art fair..."
7 Thou art all fair, My love; there is no spot in thee.
9 Thou hast ravished My heart, My sister, My spouse; thou hast ravished My heart..."
10 How fair is thy love, My sister, My spouse!..."

How careful, we the bride of Christ, must live and conduct ourselves.

Philippians 1:9-11 KJV
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.
11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.

John 4:23 KJV
Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship
The Father in The Spirit and in Truth, for they are the kind of worshipers The Father seeks.

Revelation 19:7-9 KJV
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for The Marriage Of The Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto
The Marriage Supper Of The Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.