Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church: Church Title: Pillar And Ground Of Truth

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church:

Church Title: Pillar And Ground Of Truth

Bible Text:

I Timothy 3:14,15 KJV (The Apostle Paul, writes to Timothy.)
14 These things write I unto thee, hoping to come unto thee shortly:
15 But if I tarry long, that thou mayest know how thou oughtest to behave thyself in the house of God, which is the church of The Living God, the pillar and ground of The Truth.

Jesus The Truth:

John 1:14 KJV
And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten Of The Father,) full of Grace and Truth.

God's House, should be known as “The Pillar And Ground Of The Truth.” Jesus told Thomas....

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto
The Father, but by Me.

The Pillar and the Ground Of Truth, concerning salvation and God's church is none other than
The Lord Jesus Christ, He alone, is The Way, The Truth and The Life.

John 18:37 NLT
Pilate said, “So you are A King?” Jesus responded, “You say I am A King. Actually, I was born and came into the world to testify to The Truth. All who love The Truth recognize that what I say is True.”

John 8:24 KJV (Jesus speaking to the Pharisees.)
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

The Lord “Alone” The Solid Rock:

II Samuel 22:1-3, 31,32 NLT
1 David sang this song to The Lord on the day The Lord rescued him from all his enemies and from Saul.
2 He sang: “The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior;
3 my God is my Rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of Safety. He is my Refuge, my Savior, the one who saves me from violence.
31 “God’s way is perfect. All The Lord’s promises prove True. He is a Shield for all who look to Him for protection.
32 For who is God except The Lord? Who but our God is A Solid Rock?

Psalm 95:1-3 KJV (With Concordance in hand, in all the O.T. or in just the book of Psalms, look up the word “Rock,” and see who it refers to.)
1 O come, let us sing unto The Lord: let us make a joyful noise to The Rock* of our salvation.
2 Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.
3 For The Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.

*Rock-Hebrew: Tsuwr/ Gsur (Tsoor): Rock, Boulder, Strength, Strong.

Matthew 7:24-27 KJV
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon A Rock*:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon A Rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

*Rock- Greek: Petra (Pet-ra): A mass of Rock.

Matthew 16:15-18 KJV
15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16 And Simon Peter* answered and said,
Thou art The Christ, The Son Of The Living God. (The confession of the church.)
17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but My Father which is in heaven.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter,
and upon this Rock (The “object” of Peter's confession- The Eternal Lord Jesus Christ) I will build My church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. (See Matthew 18:18, this promise, repeated again, to all the disciples.)

*Peter-Greek: Petros (Pet-ros): A piece of rock, an apostle.

The church is built upon A Rock foundation.

I Corinthians 3:11 KJV
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 2:19-22 KJV
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
Jesus Christ Himself being The Chief Corner Stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in
The Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through The Spirit.

Psalm 118:22 KJV
The Stone which the builders refused is become The Head Stone Of The Corner.

Acts 4:11,12 KJV
11 This is The Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become
The Head Of The Corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I Peter 2:6-8 KJV
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion
A Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and he that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe He is Precious: but unto them which be disobedient, The Stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made
The Head Of The Corner,
8 And A Stone Of Stumbling, and A Rock Of Offense, even to them which stumble at
The Word, being disobedient: where unto also they were appointed.

Salvation Prayer:

Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 KJV

Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as my Savior, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.
Amen

John 1:12 KJVBut as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 3:16,17 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 6:37 KJV “...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”

Acts 2:21 KJVAnd it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”

Acts 4:12 KJVNeither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 6:23 KJV For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9l, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The Solid Rock

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus’ blood and righteousness.
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly trust in Jesus’ Name.

Refrain

On Christ the solid Rock I stand,
All other ground is sinking sand;
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness seems to hide His face,
I rest on His unchanging grace.
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

Refrain

His oath, His covenant, His blood,
Support me in the whelming flood.
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my Hope and Stay.

Refrain

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh may I then in Him be found.
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.

Refrain

Written by: Edward Mote (1797-1874)
Words: Ed­ward Mote, circa 1834; first appeared in Mote’s Hymns of Praise, 1836.

Music: Solid Rock, William B. Bradbu­ry, 1863

(Copy and paste the following URL into your web browser, and hit enter.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwp0BI2cZHE