Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, August 6, 2016

What Happens When We Die?

Bible Questions Answered:
“What happens when we die?...”
Henrietta (Hattie)/ Birmingham, England United Kingdom

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

At Death The Soul And The Body Separate.

Genesis 35:18 KJV Death of Rachel.
"...as her soul was in departing, (for she died)..."

Ecclesiastes 12:5-7 KJV
5 "...man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:
6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

The “Saved” (Mark 16:16 KJV) Are Carried By Angles To Heaven.

Luke 16:22 KJV Death of Lazarus.
And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom (Paradise)..." (This was a period of time, before Christ's death and resurrection. Now the “saved,” go to heaven.)

John 14:1-3 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would
have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive
you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The “Lost,” Are Taken By Fallen Angels (Demons) Into Hell.

Luke 16:22,23 KJV The lost. Death of the rich man.
"...the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments..."

For The Christian, He Is In The Presence Of The Lord.

II Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with The Lord.

Philippians 1:20-24 NLT
20 For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die.
21 For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.
22 But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better.
23 I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.
24 But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

For The Lost They Are In The Presence Of ....

Matthew 25:41 KJV
Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from Me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Body Will Decay And Perish.

Job 19:26 KJV Job's faith.
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

THE CLOCK OF LIFE

The clock of life is wound but once,
And no man has the power
To tell just when the hands will stop
At late or early hour.

To lose one's wealth is sad indeed,
To lose one's health is more,
To lose one's soul is such a loss
That no man can restore.

The present only is our own,
So Live, Love, toil with a will --
Place no faith in 'Tomorrow' --
For the clock may then be still.

Robert H. Smith
©1932-1982

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Matthew 16:24-26 KJV
24 Then said Jesus unto His disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it.
26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?