Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, August 20, 2016

Horses And Chariots Of Fire

Bible Questions Answered:
“Elisha prayed that his servant would see something, what were the horses of fire?
Betty/ New York, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

II Kings 6;18-23 NLT Elisha Traps the Arameans
8 When the king of Aram was at war with Israel, he would confer with his officers and say, “We will mobilize our forces at such and such a place.”
9 But immediately Elisha, the man of God, would warn the king of Israel, “Do not go near that place, for the Arameans are planning to mobilize their troops there.”
10 So the king of Israel would send word to the place indicated by the man of God. Time and again Elisha warned the king, so that he would be on the alert there.
11 The king of Aram became very upset over this. He called his officers together and demanded, “Which of you is the traitor? Who has been informing the king of Israel of my plans?”
12 “It’s not us, my lord the king,” one of the officers replied. “Elisha, the prophet in Israel, tells the king of Israel even the words you speak in the privacy of your bedroom!”
13 “Go and find out where he is,” the king commanded, “so I can send troops to seize him.”
And the report came back: “Elisha is at Dothan.”
14 So one night the king of Aram sent a great army with many chariots and horses to surround the city.
15 When the servant of the man of God got up early the next morning and went outside, there were troops, horses, and chariots everywhere. “Oh, sir, what will we do now?” the young man cried to Elisha.
16 “Don’t be afraid!” Elisha told him. “For there are more on our side than on theirs!
17 Then Elisha prayed, “O Lord, open his eyes and let him see!” The Lord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire.
18 As the Aramean army advanced toward him, Elisha prayed, “O Lord, please make them blind.” So The Lord struck them with blindness as Elisha had asked.
19 Then Elisha went out and told them, “You have come the wrong way! This isn’t the right city! Follow me, and I will take you to the man you are looking for.” And he led them to the city of Samaria.
20 As soon as they had entered Samaria, Elisha prayed, “O Lord, now open their eyes and let them see.” So The Lord opened their eyes, and they discovered that they were in the middle of Samaria.
21 When the king of Israel saw them, he shouted to Elisha, “My father, should I kill them? Should I kill them?”
22 “Of course not!” Elisha replied. “Do we kill prisoners of war? Give them food and drink and send them home again to their master.”
23 So the king made a great feast for them and then sent them home to their master. After that, the Aramean raiders stayed away from the land of Israel.

The servant of Elisha saw “the hillside around Elisha was filled with heavenly horses and chariots of fire.”
Elisha, had seen a chariot and horses of fire before!

II Kings 2:11 KJV
And it came to pass, as they (Elijah and Elisha) still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

God's Loving Protection For His Children:

Exodus 33:14 KJV (Our Lord's promise to Moses.)
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 33:12,27 KJV
12 And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the LORD shall dwell in safety by Him; and The Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between His shoulders.
27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

II Samuel 22:2-4 NLT (David)
2 He sang: “The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Savior;
3 my God is my Rock, in whom I find Protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of Safety.
He is my Refuge, my Savior, The One who saves me from violence.
4 I called on The Lord, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me from my enemies.

Job 5:22 KJV
At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh: neither shalt thou be afraid of the beasts of the earth.

Job 11:18,19 NLT
18 Having hope will give you courage. You will be protected and will rest in safety.
19 You will lie down unafraid, and many will look to you for help.

Psalm 4:8 KJV
I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Psalm 5:11,12 KJV
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 23:4 KJV
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Psalm 27:1,5 KJV
1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of The LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of
The LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of The LORD, and to enquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 28:6-8 KJV
6 Blessed be The LORD, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.
7 The LORD is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.
8 The LORD is their strength, and He is the saving strength of His anointed.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for The LORD: He is our Help and our Shield.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The Angel Of The LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my Refuge, my place of Safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your Refuge, if you make The Most High your Shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Psalm 121:7,8 KJV
7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Psalm 125:1,2 KJV
1 They that trust in The LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.
2 As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The LORD is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 1:33 KJV
But whoso hearkeneth unto Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Proverbs 3:24 KJV
When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 21:31 KJV
The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but safety is of The LORD.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The LORD shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Our God's five-fold promise to His people.

1) Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed (discouraged);for
2) I am thy God.
3) I will strengthen thee;
4) I will help thee; yea
5) I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

And again...

Isaiah 42:16 KJV
And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Another five-fold promise to God's people.

1) And I will bring the blind a way that they knew not;
2) I will lead them in paths that they have not known;
3) I will make darkness light before them, and
4) crooked things straight.
5) These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Isaiah 43:1,2 KJV
1 But now thus saith The LORD that created thee,....and He that formed thee,...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Isaiah 46:4 NLT
I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 50:9 KJV
"Behold, The Lord GOD will help me..."

Isaiah 59:19 KJV
So shall they fear the name of The LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, The Spirit Of The LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Jeremiah 1:8 KJV
Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith The Lord.

Ezekiel 34:28 KJV
And they shall no more be a prey to the heathen, neither shall the beast of the land devour them; but they shall dwell safely, and none shall make them afraid.

Daniel 6:27 KJV (King Darius, speaks of Daniel's God.)
He delivereth and rescueth, and He worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

Matthew 10:29-31 KJV
29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 26:53 KJV (Jesus)
Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to My Father, and He shall presently give Me more than twelve legions of angels?

II Corinthians 1:10 KJV
And He did rescue us from mortal danger, and He will rescue us again. We have placed our confidence in Him, and He will continue to rescue us.

I Corinthians 10:13 KJV
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Ephesians 3:16 NLT
I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit.

Philippians 4:6,7 KJV
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

II Thessalonians 1:7 KJV
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when The Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,

II Timothy 4:18 KJV
And The Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto His heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

II Peter 2:9 KJV
"... The Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials..."

Hebrews 1:14 KJV
Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hebrews 12:22-24 KJV (John's view of heaven)
22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of The Living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God The Judge Of All, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
24 And to Jesus The Mediator Of The New Covenant, and to The Blood Of Sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Hebrews 13:6 KJV
"... The Lord is my Helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me."

I Peter 3:13 KJV
And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?

When you are feeling surrounded by the enemy, quote His Word, and remember...

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.