Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, August 28, 2016

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church - Church Title: Gods Flock

Bible Lesson: Titles Of The Church.

Church Title: God's Flock.

Bible Text:

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like A Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Our Precious Savior is The Great Shepherd.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of
The Lord for ever.

The Great Shepherd.

Ezekiel 34:11-31 NLT (The Good Shepherd, not only of Israel, but of all Christians as well. People -of- God.)
11 “For this is what The Sovereign Lord says: I Myself will search and find My sheep.
12 I will be like A Shepherd looking for His scattered flock. I will find My sheep and rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13 I will bring them back home to their own land of Israel from among the peoples and nations. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel and by the rivers and in all the places where people live.
14 Yes, I will give them good pastureland on the high hills of Israel. There they will lie down in pleasant places and feed in the lush pastures of the hills.
15 I myself will tend My sheep and give them a place to lie down in peace, says
The Sovereign Lord.
16 I will search for My lost ones who strayed away, and I will bring them safely home again. I will bandage the injured and strengthen the weak. But I will destroy those who are fat and powerful. I will feed them, yes—feed them justice!

(Millennial Judgment: Matthew 25:31-46 KJV)
17 “And as for you, My flock, this is what The Sovereign Lord says to His people: I will judge between one animal of the flock and another, separating the sheep from the goats.
18 Isn’t it enough for you to keep the best of the pastures for yourselves? Must you also trample down the rest? Isn’t it enough for you to drink clear water for yourselves? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet?
19 Why must My flock eat what you have trampled down and drink water you have fouled?

20 “Therefore, this is what The Sovereign Lord says: I will surely judge between the fat sheep and the scrawny sheep.
21 For you fat sheep pushed and butted and crowded My sick and hungry flock until you scattered them to distant lands.
22 So I will rescue My flock, and they will no longer be abused. I will judge between one animal of the flock and another.
23 And I will set over them one shepherd, My servant David. He will feed them and be a shepherd to them.
24 And I, The Lord, will be their God, and My servant David will be a prince among My people. I, The Lord, have spoken!

(The Lord’s Covenant of Peace)
25 “I will make a covenant of peace (Hebrews 13:20) with My people and drive away the dangerous animals from the land. Then they will be able to camp safely in the wildest places and sleep in the woods without fear.
26 I will bless My people and their homes around My holy hill. And in the proper season I will send the showers they need. There will be showers of blessing.
27 The orchards and fields of My people will yield bumper crops, and everyone will live in safety. When I have broken their chains of slavery and rescued them from those who enslaved them, then they will know that I am The Lord.
28 They will no longer be prey for other nations, and wild animals will no longer devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will frighten them.

29 “And I will make their land famous for its crops, so My people will never again suffer from famines or the insults of foreign nations.
30 In this way, they will know that I, The Lord their God, am with them. And they will know that they, the people of Israel, are My people, says The Sovereign Lord.
31 You are My flock, the sheep of My pasture. You are My people, and I am your God. I,
The Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

Luke 15:3-7 KJV (A picture of our Great Shepherd.)
3 And He spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until He find it?
5 And when He hath found it, He layeth it on His shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when He cometh home, He calleth together His friends and neighbors, saying unto them, Rejoice with Me; for I have found My sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

John 10:1-18 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by The Door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by The Door is The Shepherd Of The Sheep.
3 To Him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice: and He calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which He spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am
The Door Of The Sheep.
8 All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am The Door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not The Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.
15 As The Father knoweth Me, even so know I The Father: and I lay down My life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd.
17 Therefore doth My Father love Me, because I lay down My Life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.

Hebrews 13:20,21 KJV
20 Now The God Of Peace (Ezekiel 34:25), that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd Of The Sheep, through The Blood Of The Everlasting Covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I Peter 2:25 KJV
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto The Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

I Peter 5:4 KJV
And when The Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Jude 1:24,25 KJV
24 Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,
25 To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Jesus is our Shepherd. He offered up His Life for our justification.

Matthew 26:31 NLT
On the way, Jesus told them, “Tonight all of you will desert Me. For the Scriptures say,
God will strike The Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’

Our Shepherd knows us, feeds us, and guides us, and we are to listen to His voice and follow Him.

John 10:27 NLT
My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow Me.

John 10:9 NLT
Yes, I am The Gate. Those who come in through Me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures.

John 10:3,4 NLT
3 The gatekeeper opens the gate for Him, and the sheep recognize His voice and come to Him. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 After He has gathered His own flock, He walks ahead of them, and they follow Him because they know His voice.

John 6:37 KJV
All that The Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.