Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Rejoicing

Bible Questions Answered:
“We live in evil days, and it seems as though most christians I know are so down. What is the answer ?”
Roxanne/ Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

It is the duty of God's people to rejoice:

Deuteronomy 12:7 NLT
There you and your families will feast in the presence of The Lord your God, and you will rejoice in all you have accomplished because The Lord your God has blessed you.

Psalm 9:2 KJV
I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High.

Psalm 32:11 KJV
Be glad in The Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Psalm 33:1 KJV
Rejoice in The Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.

Psalm 68:3,4 KJV
3 But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name...”

Psalm 97:12 KJV
Rejoice in The Lord, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.

Psalm 98:4 KJV
Make a joyful noise unto The Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psalm 105:3 KJV
Glory ye in His holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek The Lord.

Psalm 118:24 KJV
This is the day which The Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Luke 1:47 KJV (Mary)
And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Savior.

Luke 19:37 KJV
And when He was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

John 14:28 KJV
Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved Me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto The Father: for My Father is greater than I.

John 16:22 KJV
And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

Romans 5:2 KJV
By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

I Corinthians 13:6 KJV
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in The Truth;

Philippians 3:1 KJV
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in The Lord..."

I Thessalonians 5:16 KJV
Rejoice evermore.

Revelation 19:7 KJV
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of The Lamb is come, and His wife hath made herself ready.

Rejoice!

(Affliction:)
I Peter 4:12,13 KJV
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

Matthew 5:12 KJV
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Luke 6:22,23 KJV
22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for The Son Of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

I Peter 1:6,8 KJV
Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
8 Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

I Peter 4:13 KJV
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

(Famine:)
Habakkuk 3:17,18 KJV
17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:
18 Yet I will rejoice in The Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

(God's Mercy:)
Psalm 31:7 KJV
I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy:

(Persecution:)
Acts 5:41 KJV
And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.

(Poverty:)
II Corinthians 6:10 KJV
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

(Salvation:)
Psalm 9:14 KJV
That I may shew forth all thy praise...I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 13:5 KJV
But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 20:5 KJV
We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners..."

Psalm 35:9 KJV
And my soul shall be joyful in The Lord: it shall rejoice in His salvation.

Psalm 40:16 KJV
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified.

Psalm 70:4 KJV
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

Psalm 71:23 KJV
My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.

Luke 10:20 KJV
"...rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

(Trusting in The Lord, our defense:)
Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 33:21 KJV
For our heart shall rejoice in Him, because we have trusted in His holy name.

Psalm 63:7 KJV
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 89:15-18 KJV
15 Blessed is the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O Lord, in The Light of thy countenance.
16 In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
17 For thou art the glory of their strength: and in thy favor our horn shall be exalted.
18 For The Lord is our defense; and The Holy One of Israel is our King.

(The Word:)
Psalm 119:14, 162 NLT
14 I have rejoiced in your laws as much as in riches.
162 I rejoice in your Word like one who discovers a great treasure.

Philippians 2:16 KJV
Holding forth The Word Of Life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither labored in vain.

Dearest Christian friend....
Philippians 4:4 KJV
Rejoice in The Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.