Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Praise The Lord-Time To

   
Bible Questions Answered:
“...so its hard to find work, my health is not good, seems everything is going from bad to worse, then what...”
Arnold/ Louisville, Kentucky U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

The Apostle Paul and Silas found themselves in prison, and yet ....

Acts 16:25 KJV
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God..."

The Apostle Paul taught saying...

I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

In All Things Praise The Lord:

Psalm 7:17 KJV
I will praise The Lord according to His righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of The Lord Most High.

Psalm 9:1,2,11,14 KJV
1 I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart..."
2 I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High.
11 Sing praises to the Lord..."
14 "... I will rejoice in thy salvation.

Psalm 18:3,49 KJV
3 I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised:
49 Therefore will I give thanks unto thee, O Lord...and sing praises unto thy name.

Psalm 21:13 KJV
Be thou exalted, Lord, in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power.

Psalm 22:3 KJV
3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest (Inhabit: To live in or dwell in.) the praises of Israel.
22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
23 Ye that fear The Lord, praise Him..."
25 My praise shall be of thee in the great congregation..."
26"...they shall praise the Lord that seek Him..."

Psalm 27:6 KJV
"...therefore will I offer in His tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto The Lord.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my Strength and my Shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 30:12 KJV
To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

Psalm 33:1,2 KJV
1 Rejoice in The Lord, O ye righteous: for praise is comely for the upright.
2 Praise The Lord with harp: sing unto Him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings.

Psalm 34:1 KJV
I will bless The Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 35:18 KJV
18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psalm 40:3 KJV
And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in The Lord.

Psalm 42:4 KJV
4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to The House Of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.
5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance.

Psalm 42:11 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 43:4 KJV
Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

Psalm 44:8 KJV
In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.

Psalm 47:6 KJV
6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
7 For God is The King Of All The earth: sing ye praises..."

Psalm 48:1 KJV
1 Great is The Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of His holiness.
10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

Psalm 50:23 KJV
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalm 51:15 KJV
O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

Psalm 52:9 KJV
I will praise thee for ever..."

Psalm 54:6 KJV
I will freely sacrifice unto thee: I will praise thy name, O Lord; for it is good.

Psalm 56:4,12 KJV
4 In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust..."
12 Thy vows are upon me, O God: I will render praises unto thee.

Psalm 57:7,9 KJV
7 My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.
9 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: I will sing unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 61:8 KJV
So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

Psalm 63:3,4,5 KJV
3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
5 "...my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

Psalm 66:2,8 KJV
2 Sing forth the honour of His name: make His praise glorious.
8 O bless our God, ye people, and make the voice of His praise to be heard:

Psalm 67:3 KJV
3 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
5 Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.

Psalm 68:4 KJV
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name Jah, and rejoice before Him.
32 Sing unto God, ye kingdoms of the earth; O sing praises unto The Lord; Selah:

Psalm 69:30 KJV
30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
34 Let the heaven and earth praise Him, the seas, and every thing that moveth therein.

Psalm 71:6,8 KJV
6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art He that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
8 Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day.
14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

Psalm 74:21 KJV
"...let the poor and needy praise thy name.

Psalm 75:9 KJV
But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob.

Psalm 86:12 KJV
I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

Psalm 89:5 KJV
And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O Lord: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.

Psalm 92:1 KJV
It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High:

Psalm 98:4 KJV
Make a joyful noise unto The Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise.

Psalm 99:3 KJV
Let them praise thy great and terrible name; for it is holy.

Psalm 100:4 KJV
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful unto Him, and bless His name.

Psalm 104:33,35 KJV
33 I will sing unto The Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
35 "...Bless thou The Lord, O my soul. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 105:45 KJV
"...Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 106:1,12,47,48 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. O give thanks unto The Lord; for He is good: for His mercy endureth for ever.
12 Then believed they His words; they sang His praise.
47 "...to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
48 Blessed be The Lord God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 107:8,15,21,31,32 KJV
Oh that men would praise The Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
15 Oh that men would praise The Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
21 Oh that men would praise The Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
31 Oh that men would praise The Lord for His goodness, and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
32 Let them exalt Him also in the congregation of the people, and praise Him in the assembly of the elders.

Psalm 108:1,3 KJV
O God, my heart is fixed; I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.
3 I will praise thee, O Lord, among the people: and I will sing praises unto thee among the nations.

Psalm 109:1,30 KJV
1 Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
30 I will greatly praise The Lord with my mouth; yea, I will praise Him among the multitude.

Psalm 111:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. I will praise The Lord with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.

Psalm 112:1 KJV
Praise ye The Lord..."

Psalm 113:1,3,9 KJV
Praise ye The Lord. Praise, O ye servants of The Lord, praise the name of The Lord.
3 From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same The Lord's name is to be praised.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 115:18 KJV
But we will bless The Lord from this time forth and for evermore. Praise The Lord.

Psalm 116:19 KJV
In the courts of The Lord's House, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 117:1,2 KJV
1 O praise The Lord, all ye nations: praise Him, all ye people.
2 For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and The Truth of The Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 118:19,21,28 KJV
Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise The Lord:
21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my Salvation.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.

Psalm 119:7,164,171,175 KJV
7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.
164 Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments.
171 My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.
175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me.

Psalm 135:1,3,21 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Praise ye the name of The Lord; praise Him, O ye servants of The Lord.
3 Praise The Lord; for The Lord is good: sing praises unto His name; for it is pleasant.
21 Blessed be The Lord out of Zion, which dwelleth at Jerusalem. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 138:1-4 NLT
1 I give you thanks, O Lord, with all my heart; I will sing your praises...
2 I bow before your holy Temple as I worship. I praise your name for your unfailing love and faithfulness; for your promises are backed by all the honor of your name.
3 As soon as I pray, you answer me; you encourage me by giving me strength.
4 Every king in all the earth will thank you, Lord, for all of them will hear your words.

Psalm 139:14 KJV
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Psalm 141:2 KJV
Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 144:9 KJV
I will sing a new song unto thee, O God: upon a psaltery and an instrument of ten strings will I sing praises unto thee.

Psalm 145:2-4;10,21 KJV
2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever.
3 Great is The Lord, and greatly to be praised; and His greatness is unsearchable.
4 One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
10 All thy works shall praise thee, O Lord; and thy saints shall bless thee.
21 My mouth shall speak the praise of The Lord: and let all flesh bless His holy name for ever and ever.

Psalm 146:1,2,10 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Praise The Lord, O my soul.
2 While I live will I praise The Lord: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
10 The Lord shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 147:1,7,12,20 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely.
7 Sing unto The Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:
12 Praise The Lord, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion.
20 He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for His judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 148:1-5; 7,13,14 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Praise ye The Lord from the heavens: praise Him in the heights.
2 Praise ye Him, all His angels: praise ye Him, all His hosts.
3 Praise ye Him, sun and moon: praise Him, all ye stars of Light.
4 Praise Him, ye heavens of heavens, and ye waters that be above the heavens.
5 Let them praise the name of The Lord: for He commanded, and they were created.
7 Praise The Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:
13 Let them praise the name of The Lord: for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven.
14 He also exalteth the horn of His people, the praise of all His saints; even of the children of Israel, a people near unto Him. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 149:1,3,6,9 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Sing unto The Lord a new song, and His praise in the congregation of saints.
3 Let them praise His name in the dance: let them sing praises unto Him with the timbrel and harp.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honor have all His saints. Praise ye The Lord.

Psalm 150:1-6 KJV
1 Praise ye The Lord. Praise God in His sanctuary: praise Him in the firmament of His power.
2 Praise Him for His mighty acts: praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet: praise Him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance: praise Him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise Him upon the loud cymbals: praise Him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise The Lord. Praise ye The Lord.

Paul and Silas, could have grumbled and complained about their fate, but that is not what they did, though they had been beaten and bloodied, they prayed and sang praises to The Living God, for they knew ….

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

May we always trust the God who is in control....

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Matthew 28:20 NLT
"...And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”