Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, November 6, 2014

Prayers-Not Answered

Bible Questions Answered:
“Your talking about prayer, I don't have my prayers answered...”
Bo/ Plano, Texas U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Seven Reasons For No Answer To Prayer.

1) No answers, because we do not take the time to ask.

James 4:2 KJV
"... ye have not, because ye ask not.

Isaiah 43:22 KJV
"But thou hast not called upon Me..."

2) No Answers because we ask amiss.

James 4:3 KJV
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

I John 5:14,15 KJV
14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:
15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

3) No answers, because we have no faith.

Hebrews 11:6 KJV
But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.

James 1:6-8 KJV
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of The Lord.
8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

4) No answers, because of our lack of persistence.

Matthew 7:7,8 KJV
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Luke 18:1-8 NLT
1 One day Jesus told His disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.
2 “There was a judge in a certain city,” he said, “who neither feared God nor cared about people.
3 A widow of that city came to him repeatedly, saying, ‘Give me justice in this dispute with my enemy.’ 4 The judge ignored her for a while, but finally he said to himself, ‘I don’t fear God or care about people,
5 but this woman is driving me crazy. I’m going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!’”
6 Then The Lord said, “Learn a lesson from this unjust judge.
7 Even he rendered a just decision in the end. So don’t you think God will surely give justice to His chosen people who cry out to Him day and night? Will He keep putting them off?
8 I tell you, He will grant justice to them quickly! But when The Son Of Man returns, how many will He find on the earth who have faith?”

5) No answers, because we do not ask in Jesus name.

John 14:13,14 KJV
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in The Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.

Ephesians 5:20 KJV
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

6) No answers, because the one praying, is not a child of God.
The Father's favors, belong to His children.

Acts 19:13-16 NLT
13 A group of Jews was traveling from town to town casting out evil spirits. They tried to use the name of the Lord Jesus in their incantation, saying, “I command you in the name of Jesus, whom Paul preaches, to come out!”
14 Seven sons of Sceva, a leading priest, were doing this.
15 But one time when they tried it, the evil spirit replied, “I know Jesus, and I know Paul, but who are you?”
16 Then the man with the evil spirit leaped on them, overpowered them, and attacked them with such violence that they fled from the house, naked and battered.

Luke 10:19 NLT
Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy...) (Promise to God's people.)

Romans 8:17,31,32 KJV
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ..."
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?

7) No answers, because it was not, God's time.
God's answers may be yes, no, or wait for the right time.

Ecclesiastes 3:1 KJV
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

Ecclesiastes 3:17 KJV
I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

GOD ANSWERS PRAYER:

Psalm 91:15 KJV
14 Because he hath set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Isaiah 58:9 KJV
Then shalt thou call, and The Lord shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am..."

Isaiah 65:24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.