Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, September 1, 2014

Rest

Bible Questions Answered:
“Whats it mean the wicked have no rest?
Glenda/ Cwmbran, Wales United Kingdom

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Psalm 38:3 KJV
There is no soundness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin.

Psalm 95:11 KJV
Unto whom I sware in My wrath that they should not enter into My rest.

Isaiah 57:20,21 KJV
20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Hebrews 4:3 NLT
For only we who believe can enter His rest. As for the others, God said, “In My anger I took an oath:
They will never enter My place of rest..."

Revelation 14:11 KJV
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Rest:
1. Cessation of work, exertion, or activity.
2. Peace, ease, or refreshment resulting from sleep or the cessation of an activity.
3. Sleep or quiet relaxation.
4. The repose of death: eternal rest.
5. Relief or freedom from disquiet or disturbance.
6. Mental or emotional tranquility.
(TheFreeDictionary.Com)

Isaiah 57:20,21 KJV
20 But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt.
21 There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Rest, like so many others things, is a gift from God! When is the last time you thanked The Living God for rest?

For the Children of God, there is rest in this life and eternal rest, in the next one to come!

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Deuteronomy 12:10 KJV
But when ye go over Jordan, and dwell in the land which The Lord your God giveth you to inherit, and when He giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety;

I Kings 5:4 KJV (Solomon)
But now The Lord my God has given me peace on every side; I have no enemies, and all is well.

Psalm 16:8-11 KJV
8 I have set The Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
11 Thou wilt shew me the path of Life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 37:7 KJV
Rest in The Lord, and wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

Psalm 116:7 KJV
Return unto thy Rest, O my soul; for The Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

Isaiah 30:15 KJV
For thus saith The Lord God, The Holy One Of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength...?

Jeremiah 6:16 KJV
Thus saith The Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls..."

Matthew 11:28,29 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Hebrews 4:3,9 NLT
3 For only we who believe can enter His rest. As for the others, God said, “In My anger I took an oath:
They will never enter My place of rest..."
9 So there is a special rest still waiting for the people of God.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in The Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith The Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.