Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jews And Their Destiny

Bible Questions Answered:
“I am curious just what happens to the Jews. I have a christian friend who hates them, I don't care but wonder just what happens to them, they hate Jesus....”
Herbert/ New York, New York U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

Misnomer:
1 A misapplied or inappropriate name or designation.
2.An error in naming a person or thing.
(Dictionary.Com)

One may “not,” be a Christian, and hate anyone!!
(Some of you need to read that again.)

Not love the Jews?

“God's chosen people!”
II Chronicles 29:11 KJV
My sons, be not now negligent: for The Lord hath chosen you to stand before Him, to serve Him, and that ye should minister unto Him...”

“The Apple Of God's Eye!”
Deuteronomy 32:10 KJV
He found him in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; He led him about, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His eye.

Zechariah 2:8 KJV
For thus saith The Lord Of Hosts; After the glory hath He sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of His eye.

“All Nations Of The Earth, Blessed Through The Jews!”
Genesis 18:18 KJV
Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?

Genesis 22:18 KJV
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 26:4 KJV
And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
 
Jeremiah 33:9 KJV
And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honor before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
Just as sure as these words are true, so to the words of our Lord, regarding those who despise God's chosen people!

Genesis 12:3 KJV
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

“Jesus, Savior, The Son Of David!”
Matthew 1:1 KJV
The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, The Son Of David, The Son Of Abraham.

Matthew 20:31 KJV
And the multitude rebuked them, because they should hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord, thou Son Of David.

Matthew 21:9,15 KJV
9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to The Son Of David: Blessed is He that cometh in the name of The Lord; Hosanna in the highest.
15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to The Son Of David; they were sore displeased,

“We Have The Holy Word Of God, Because Of Faithful Jews!”
II Peter 1:21 KJV
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by The Holy Ghost.

Christians are called to pray for loved ones and enemies!
Matthew 5:44 KJV
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Rejecting The Lord Jesus yet today, will the Jewish people ever receive The Messiah, The Lord Jesus Christ, as Savior?
YES!

The Jew Today:
Acts 28:25-28 NLT
25 And after they had argued back and forth among themselves, they left with this final word from Paul: “The Holy Spirit was right when He said to your ancestors through Isaiah the prophet,
26 ‘Go and say to this people: When you hear what I say, you will not understand. When you see what I do, you will not comprehend.
27 For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes—so their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to Me and let Me heal them.’
28 So I want you to know that this salvation from God has also been offered to the Gentiles, and they will accept it.”

II Corinthians 3:13-15 NLT
13 We are not like Moses, who put a veil over his face so the people of Israel would not see the glory, even though it was destined to fade away.
14 But the people’s minds were hardened, and to this day whenever the old covenant is being read, the same veil covers their minds so they cannot understand the truth. And this veil can be removed only by believing in Christ.
15 Yes, even today when they read Moses’ writings, their hearts are covered with that veil, and they do not understand.

Now during the great tribulation, this picture changes! The Jews seeing that the Anti-Christ is not their promised Messiah, will come to know that the true Messiah, is the one which they have rejected for centuries.

They will as a nation, turn to The Savior with all their hearts, becoming 144,000 Jewish evangelists during the time known as Jacob's trouble (The Great Tribulation).

Revelation 7:1-17 NLT
1 Then I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds so they did not blow on the earth or the sea, or even on any tree.
2 And I saw another angel coming up from the east, carrying the seal of the living God. And he shouted to those four angels, who had been given power to harm land and sea,
3 “Wait! Don’t harm the land or the sea or the trees until we have placed The Seal Of God on the foreheads of His servants.”
4 And I heard how many were marked with the seal of God—144,000 were sealed from all the tribes of Israel:
5 from Judah 12,000
from Reuben 12,000
from Gad 12,000
6 from Asher 12,000
from Naphtali 12,000
from Manasseh 12,000
7 from Simeon 12,000
from Levi 12,000
from Issachar 12,000
8 from Zebulun 12,000
from Joseph 12,000
from Benjamin 12,000
Praise from the Great Crowd
9 After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb. They were clothed in white robes and held palm branches in their hands.
10 And they were shouting with a great roar, “Salvation comes from our God who sits on the throne
and from The Lamb!”
11 And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living beings. And they fell before the throne with their faces to the ground and worshiped God.
12 They sang, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and strength belong to our God forever and ever! Amen.”
13 Then one of the twenty-four elders asked me, “Who are these who are clothed in white? Where did they come from?”
14 And I said to him, “Sir, you are the one who knows.” Then he said to me, “These are the ones who died in the great tribulation. They have washed their robes in the blood of The Lamb and made them white.
15 “That is why they stand in front of God’s throne and serve Him day and night in His Temple.
And He who sits on the throne will give them shelter.
16 They will never again be hungry or thirsty; they will never be scorched by the heat of the sun.
17 For The Lamb on the throne will be their Shepherd. He will lead them to springs of life-giving water. And God will wipe every tear from their eyes.”

Because of their faith in The Lamb Of God, (Jesus Christ), they will all be martyred.
The prophets Ezekiel and Zechariah, all state that a day is coming wherein the Jewish nation will believe on the true Messiah, The Lord Jesus Christ, The Lamb Of God.

Ezekiel 39:25-29 NLT
25 “So now, this is what The Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of My people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for I jealously guard My holy reputation!
26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and unfaithfulness after they come home to live in peace in their own land, with no one to bother them.
27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display My holiness among them for all the nations to see.
28 Then My people will know that I am The Lord their God, because I sent them away to exile and brought them home again. I will leave none of My people behind.
29 And I will never again turn My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, The Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Romans 11:25-27 KJV
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is My covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

What should be our stance concerning Jews today?
Psalm 122:6 KJV
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.