Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, May 5, 2014

Fear-The Spirit Of

Bible Questions Answered:
“Are we to fear the devil and what he can do......?”
Justin/ Sao Paulo, Brazil (South America)

Bible Answer:
Bible Text:
Luke 12:4,5 NLT
4 “Dear friends, don’t be afraid* of those who want to kill your body; they cannot do any more to you after that.
5 But I’ll tell you whom to fear. Fear* God, who has the power to kill you and then throw you into hell*. Yes, He’s the one to fear.

*Afraid-Greek: Phobeo (Fob-eh-o): To frighten, i.e. to be alarmed; to be in awe of, i.e. revere: be (sore) afraid, fear (exceeding), reverence.

*Fear-Greek: Phobeo (Fob-eh-o): To frighten, i.e. to be alarmed; to be in awe of, i.e. revere: be (sore) afraid, fear (exceeding), reverence.

*Hell-Greek: Geenna (Gheh-en-nah): Valley of Hinnom: Gehenna, a name given to a place of everlasting punishment:-hell.

The devil, and his minions bring hatred, war and, death, but that is all they can do. God has within his hands the power not only of life and death, but of eternal life and eternal death.

Jesus told us, not, to live in fear of the devil, but to live in godly fear, of the one true living God.
That is, for us as Christian people, to greatly revere and reverence Him.

Hebrews 10:31 KJV
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of The Living God.

Christian Promises:

Psalm 27:1-5 KJV
1 The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
4 One thing have I desired of The Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in The House Of The Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of The Lord, and to enquire in His temple.
5 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 91:1-16 NLT
1 Those who live in the shelter of The Most High will find rest in the shadow of The Almighty.
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my Refuge, my place of Safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
3 For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes, and see how the wicked are punished.
9 If you make The Lord your Refuge, if you make The Most High your Shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you; no plague will come near your home.
11 For He will order His angels to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras; you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation.

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Philippians 4:4-7 KJV
4 Rejoice in The Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I John 4:4,18,19 KJV
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.
18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
19 We love Him, because He first loved us.

II Timothy 1:7 KJV
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Fear is in the minds of many today, the Apostle Paul warned us to protect our minds!

Ephesians 6:10-12,17 KJV (Read about all the armor: verses 10-18.)
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in The Lord, and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
17 And take the helmet of salvation..."

We must as Christians, keep our minds under the blood of Jesus Christ!

Many today, flock to fear filled movies, TV shows, books and magazines, not to mention satanic rock music, and things dealing with the occult etc. and wonder why, they are so filled with fear.

Friends, we must guard the minds of our children, and our selves! Mom and Dad, be sure....you know exactly what your children are reading, watching, listening to and being taught in school!

Never let the TV become a baby sitter. Our world today, is filled with evil, and the glorification of it!
Your mind, your head, is the house where you live, never, ever allow evil into your house, keep your mind under the blood of The Lord Jesus Christ.

II Corinthians 10:4,5 KJV
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;