Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, May 18, 2014

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: The Good Shepherd.

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: The Good Shepherd.

Occasion: Jesus Reveals Spiritual Blindness.

Lessen: Christ The Only One Who Gives Spiritual Sight, And Entrance To Eternal Blessings.

Bible Text:
John 10:1-21 NLT (The Good Shepherd.)
1 “I tell you The Truth, anyone who sneaks over the wall of a sheepfold, rather than going through
The Gate, must surely be a thief and a robber!
2 But the one who enters through The Gate is The Shepherd of the sheep.
3 The Gatekeeper opens The Gate for Him, and the sheep recognize His voice and come to Him. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 After He has gathered His own flock, He walks ahead of them, and they follow Him because they know His voice.
5 They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”
6 Those who heard Jesus use this illustration didn’t understand what He meant,
7 so He explained it to them: “I tell you The Truth, I am The Gate for the sheep.
8 All who came before Me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them.
9 Yes, I am The Gate. Those who come in through Me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures.
10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
11 “I am The Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd sacrifices His life for the sheep.
12 A hired hand will run when he sees a wolf coming. He will abandon the sheep because they don’t belong to him and he isn’t their shepherd. And so the wolf attacks them and scatters the flock.
13 The hired hand runs away because he’s working only for the money and doesn’t really care about the sheep.
14 “I am The Good Shepherd; I know My own sheep, and they know Me,
15 just as My Father knows Me and I know The Father. So I sacrifice My life for the sheep.
16 I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also. They will listen to My voice, and there will be one flock with one Shepherd.

17 “The Father loves Me because I sacrifice My life so I may take it back again.
18 No one can take My life from Me. I sacrifice it voluntarily. For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again. For this is what My Father has commanded.”
19 When He said these things, the people were again divided in their opinions about Him.
20 Some said, “He’s demon possessed and out of His mind. Why listen to a Man like that?”
21 Others said, “This doesn’t sound like a Man possessed by a demon! Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

These words in response to the unbelieving Pharisees.

John 9:35-41 NLT (Be sure to take the time and read the whole chapter verses 1-41.)
(Jesus had healed a blind man.)

35 When Jesus heard what had happened, He found the man and asked, “Do you believe in The Son Of Man?”
36 The man answered, “Who is He, sir? I want to believe in Him.”
37 “You have seen Him,” Jesus said, “and He is speaking to you!”
38 “Yes, Lord, I believe!” the man said. And he worshiped Jesus.
39 Then Jesus told him, “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see that they are blind.”
40 Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard Him and asked, “Are you saying we’re blind?”
41 “If you were blind, you wouldn’t be guilty,” Jesus replied. “But you remain guilty because you claim you can see.

Jesus explains to those unbelieving, the blind will see and those who think they see, will be revealed to be the blind ones. The Pharisees, understood that He was speaking to them.

The Good Shepherd:

3 The Gatekeeper opens The Gate for Him, and the sheep recognize His voice and come to Him. He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out.

The sheep know His voice of love, trust and care.
The Shepherd calls His sheep by name.
The Shepherd leads His sheep.

4 After He has gathered His own flock, He walks ahead of them, and they follow Him because they know His voice.
5 They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t know his voice.”

The Shepherd gathers His flock.
The Shepherd leads them on.
The Shepherd protects His sheep from danger.

11 “I am The Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd sacrifices His life for the sheep.
15 just as My Father knows Me and I know The Father. So I sacrifice My life for the sheep.

The Good Shepherd sacrifices His life for the sheep.

16 I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also. They will listen to My voice, and there will be one flock with one Shepherd.

Jew & Gentile, from Palestine to around the world, The Good Shepherd will gather all His sheep.

The Good Shepherd:

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in The House Of The Lord for ever.

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like a Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

Hebrews 13:20,21 KJV
20 Now The God Of Peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd Of The Sheep, through The Blood Of The Everlasting Covenant,
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do His will, working in you that which is well pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

I Peter 2:25 KJV
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto The Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

I Peter 5:4 KJV
And when The Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

Jesus , The Good Shepherd, and only Savior:

John 3:16 KJV
For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 6:68,69 KJV
68 Then Simon Peter answered Him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.
69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, The Son Of The living God.

John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 14:6 KJV
Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

Acts 4:10-12 KJV
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead...
11 This is The Stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become The Head Of The Corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

I Corinthians 3:11 KJV
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

Psalm 79:13 KJV
"...We thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.