Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: Three Loaves Of Bread.

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: Three Loaves Of Bread.

Occasion: Disciples Seek To Learn About Prayer.

Lesson: Persistence In Prayer, Pays Off!

Bible Text:
Luke 11:5-10 NLT
5 Then, teaching them more about prayer, He used this story: “Suppose you went to a friend’s house at midnight, wanting to borrow three loaves of bread. You say to him,
6 ‘A friend of mine has just arrived for a visit, and I have nothing for him to eat.’
7 And suppose he calls out from his bedroom, ‘Don’t bother me. The door is locked for the night, and my family and I are all in bed. I can’t help you.’
8 But I tell you this—though he won’t do it for friendship’s sake, if you keep knocking long enough, he will get up and give you whatever you need because of your shameless persistence.
9 “And so I tell you, keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
10 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Godly Perseverance:

Deuteronomy 4:29 KJV
But if from thence thou shalt seek The Lord thy God, thou shalt find Him, if thou seek Him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

I Chronicles 16:11 KJV
Seek The Lord and His strength, seek His face continually.

II Chronicles 7:14 KJV
If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Job 17:9 NLT
The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger.

Proverbs 8:17 KJV
I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me.

Hosea 10:12 NLT
I said, ‘Plant the good seeds of righteousness, and you will harvest a crop of love. Plow up the hard ground of your hearts, for now is the time to seek The Lord, that He may come and shower righteousness upon you.’

Matthew 26:41 KJV
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Luke 18:1 KJV
And He spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

John 15:9 KJV
As The Father hath loved Me, so have I loved you: continue ye in My love.

Galatians 6:9 KJV
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Ephesians 6:18 KJV
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

I Thessalonians 5:17 KJV
Pray without ceasing.

Hebrews 12:1,2 KJV
1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
2 Looking unto Jesus The Author and Finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of The Throne Of God.

I Peter 1:13-16 NLT
13 So think clearly and exercise self-control. Look forward to the gracious salvation that will come to you when Jesus Christ is revealed to the world.
14 So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then.
15 But now you must be holy in everything you do, just as God who chose you is holy.
16 For the Scriptures say, “You must be holy because I am holy.”

Revelation 3:11 KJV
Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.


Answer To Prayer:

Job 34:28 KJV
"... the cry of the poor to come unto Him, and He heareth the cry of the afflicted.

Psalm 4:3 KJV
But know that The Lord hath set apart him that is Godly for Himself: The Lord will hear when I call unto Him.

Psalm 18:6 KJV
In my distress I called upon The Lord, and cried unto my God: He heard my voice out of His temple, and my cry came before Him, even into His ears.

Psalm 34:17 KJV
The righteous cry, and The Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Psalm 91:15 KJV
He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.

Proverbs 15:29 KJV
The Lord is far from the wicked: but He heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Isaiah 58:9 NLT
Then when you call, The Lord will answer.‘Yes, I am here,’ He will quickly reply..."

Isaiah 65:24 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Micah 7:7 KJV
Therefore I will look unto The Lord; I will wait for The God Of my Salvation: my God will hear me.

Zechariah 13:9 KJV
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on My name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is My people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Matthew 7:7-11 NLT
7 “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you.
8 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
9 “You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead?
10 Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not!
11 So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask Him.

Matthew 21:21,22 KJV
21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.
22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

John 14:13,14 KJV
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in My name, that will I do, that The Father may be glorified in
The Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.

John 15:7 KJV
If ye abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

John 16:24 KJV
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in My name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

I John 5:14 KJV
And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us:

Dear Christian friend, Persistence In Prayer, Pays Off! Whatever you do, keep praying!