Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: The Sure Foundation.

Bible Lesson: Parables-Our Lord's: The Sure Foundation.

Occasion: Closing Message; Of The Sermon On The Mount.

Lesson: Storms Approach, Make Sure Your Foundation Is On The Rock.

Bible Text:
Matthew 7:21-23,24-29 KJV (Building on The Rock.)
21 Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven;
but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

(Two different foundations.)
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon A Rock:
25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon A Rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
28 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at His doctrine:
29 For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.

Luke 6:46-49 KJV
46 And why call ye Me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?
47 Whosoever cometh to Me, and heareth My sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on A Rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon A Rock.
49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

Dear friend, look out into the distance, storms are on the horizon! See the lightning flashing, see the foreboding low hanging darkened clouds, clouds of evil portense?

The times they are a changin, for there is a battle, a spiritual battle, ragin!

Matthew 24:11,12 KJV
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

I Timothy 4:1 KJV
Now The Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

II Timothy 3:13 KJV
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

I Peter 5:8 KJV
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

II John 7 KJV
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Revelation 12:12 KJV
"...Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Are you prepared for the storm?
That is our Lord's concern, in this story. There's coming beating rain, blustery howling winds, and torrents of rushing water. Will your house stand?

Jesus warns in this late hour, only the house founded on a sure foundation will meet the coming tests of endurance! And that foundation is A Rock.

See in the Old Testament, how that many, many, many... times the phrase “A Rock,” refers to no-one but The Lord Jesus Christ. (Here are but a few.)

Psalm 18:2,3,31,46 KJV
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
3 I will call upon The Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
31 For who is God save The Lord? or who is A Rock save our God?
46 The Lord liveth; and blessed be my Rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted.

Psalm 28:1 KJV
Unto thee will I cry, O Lord my Rock..."

Psalm 31:1-3 KJV
1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust..."
2"...be thou my strong Rock, for an house of defense to save me.
3 For thou art my Rock and my fortress..."

Psalm 62:1,2 KJV
1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation.
2 He only is my Rock and my salvation; He is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

Psalm 71:1-3 KJV
1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.
3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my Rock and my fortress.

Psalm 78:35 KJV
And they remembered that God was their Rock, and The High God their Redeemer.

Psalm 89:26 KJV
"... Thou art my Father, my God, and The Rock of my salvation.

Psalm 92:15 KJV
"...The Lord is upright: He is my Rock..."

Psalm 94:22 KJV
"... The Lord is my defense; and my God is The Rock of my refuge.

Psalm 95:1 KJV
O come, let us sing unto The Lord: let us make a joyful noise to The Rock Of our Salvation.

Could anyone possibly doubt who the Rock Of Salvation is??
The Rock Of Salvation is The Lord Jesus Christ!

If your life is built upon Him, you will know victory over evil days!

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them (Deceiving spirits): because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Romans 8:37 KJV
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.

Houses of sand, are traditions of men, not founded in repentance, faith and, spiritual growth in The Lord Jesus Christ.
These are false religious works, or vain philosophies. And though they may be thought of as being full of academic wisdom, they are loose sands, upon which lives will fall, and great will be the fall of them.

Jesus says yet...

John 14:6 KJV
"... I am The Way, The Truth, and The Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

John 3:14-18 KJV
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must The Son Of Man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of The Only Begotten Son Of God.

Eve in the garden, met an outsider, someone alien to her, that challenged of all things, “her faith!”
And he deceived her.

Galatians 1:6-9 KJV
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Matthew 12:30 KJV (Jesus)
He that is not with Me is against Me; and he that gathereth not with Me scattereth abroad.

I Corinthians 10:12 KJV
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

James 1:22-25 NLT (Matthew 7:21 KJV)
22 But don’t just listen to God’s Word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
23 For if you listen to The Word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror.
24 You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like.
25 But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.

Revelation 3:20 KJV
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear My voice, and open the door, I will come in to him..."