Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, January 3, 2014

Christian's Death

Bible Questions Answered:
“...so what happens to a christian at death?”
Marino/ Kadoma, Japan (Osaka Prefecture)

Bible Answer:

Just as a clay jar, has been forever set, after it has been in the kiln, so mans soul once it has passed from this existence, is forever set on the destiny it has chosen in life.
And there are absolutely “no,” second chances!

Hebrews 9:27 KJV
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

After death, comes the judgment, of where one has determined, ”spiritually,” to spend eternity.

Matthew 22:32 KJV (God's people spiritually alive, as opposed to being “dead in tresspasses and sins Ephesians 2:1 KJV)
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Luke 16:19-31 KJV (As told by Jesus.)
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

The rich man, and Lazarus, both died, but Lazarus was immediately “ carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom,” verse 22.
The rich man, immediately “in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments.”

For the complete explanation of this story see the blog posting: …. Parables-Our Lord's: The Rich Man And Lazarus

Luke 23:39-43 KJV (At Calvary)
39 And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us.
40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with Me in paradise.

John 12:26 KJV
If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor.

John 14:1-3 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in Me.
2 In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 17:24 KJV
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

Apostle Paul, said that if he were to die, he would immediately be with Christ.
II Corinthians 5:8 KJV
We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with The Lord.

Philippians 1:20-24 NLT (The Apostle Paul.)
20 For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die.
21 For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.
22 But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better.
23 I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.
24 But for your sakes, it is better that I continue to live.

I Thessalonians 4:17,18 KJV (Yet future, but could be this very hour!)
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet The Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with The Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Hebrews 12:1 KJV
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses , let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

These clouds of witnesses are the individuals mentioned in Hebrews chapter 11, the heroes of faith, and countless other Godly people, who have died in the faith!
They are ever watching, cheering the people of God, on! Is that you?

John 8:12.18.24 KJV
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am The Light Of The World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have The Light Of Life.
18 I am one that bear witness of Myself, and The Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

Death Of The Righteous;

Psalm 23:4,6 KJV
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of The Lord for ever.

Romans 14:8 KJV
For whether we live, we live unto The Lord; and whether we die, we die unto The Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are The Lord's.

Revelation 14:13 KJV
And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in
The Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith The Spirit, that they may rest from their labors; and their works do follow them.

Death Of The Sinner:

Psalm 37:35,36 KJV
35 I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36 Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

Proverbs 5:22,23 NLT
22 An evil man is held captive by his own sins; they are ropes that catch and hold him.
23 He will die for lack of self-control; he will be lost because of his great foolishness.

Luke 12:19-21 KJV
19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.