Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, December 29, 2013

Assurance 2

Bible Questions Answered:
“I do not think Im saved. I prayed the prayer to receive god but I do not seem to be anything different. How can I realize this...”
Lerato/ Capetown, South Africa (Western Cape)

Bible Answer:
We must “not,” rely on feelings, but The Word Of God.

John 6:37 KJV
All that The Father giveth Me shall come to Me; and him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.

Romans 8:16 KJV
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Galatians 4:6 NLT
And because we are His children, God has sent The Spirit Of His Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.”



I John 4:13 KJV
Hereby know we that we dwell in Him, and He in us, because He hath given us of His Spirit.

I John 5:9,10 KJV
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which He hath testified of His Son.
10 He that believeth on The Son Of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son.


The “desires,” of the redeemed are different than what they use to be!

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 42:1,2 NLT
1 As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God.
2 I thirst for God, The Living God. When can I go and stand before Him?

Psalm 63:1 NLT
O God, you are my God; I earnestly search for you. My soul thirsts for you; my whole body longs for you..."

Psalm 73:25 KJV
Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 143:1,6 NLT
1 Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my plea! Answer me because you are Faithful and Righteous.
6 I lift my hands to you in prayer. I thirst for you as parched land thirsts for rain.

Isaiah 26:9 KJV
With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

Matthew 5:6 KJV
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

John 4:14 KJV
But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 8:31,32 KJV
31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed;
32 And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.

I John 2:3 KJV
And hereby we do know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments.

I John 3:19,20,24 NLT
19 Our actions will show that we belong to The Truth, so we will be confident when we stand before God.
20 Even if we feel guilty, God is greater than our feelings, and He knows everything.
24 Those who obey God’s commandments remain in fellowship with Him, and He with them. And we know He lives in us because The Spirit He gave us lives in us.


The life of the redeemed produce “different” fruit!

Galatians 5:22,23 KJV
22 But the fruit of The Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance (self control): against such there is no law.

Ephesians 5:9 KJV
(For the fruit of The Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and Truth;)


The life of the redeemed, is a life of spiritual “growth.”

II Corinthians 9:10 ERV
God is the one who gives seed to those who plant, and He gives bread for food. And God will give you spiritual seed and make that seed grow. He will produce a great harvest from your goodness.

Ephesians 4:15 KJV
"... speak The Truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ, who is The Head of His body, the church.

I Thessalonians 3:11 KJV
And may The Lord make your love for one another and for all people grow and overflow..."

Hebrews 6:1 NLT
So let us stop going over the basic teachings about Christ again and again. Let us go on instead and become mature in our understanding..."

I Peter 2:2,3 NLT
2 Like newborn babies, you must crave pure spiritual milk so that you will grow into a full experience of salvation. Cry out for this nourishment,
3 now that you have had a taste of the Lord’s kindness.

II Peter 1:2-8 NLT
2 May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord.
3 By His divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the one who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence.
4 And because of His glory and excellence, He has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.
5 In view of all this, make every effort to respond to God’s promises. Supplement your faith with a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge,
6 and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness,
7 and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.
8 The more you grow like this, the more productive and useful you will be in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

II Peter 3:18 NLT
"...grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Be sure to read the blog posting ...  Assurance Of Salvation

 Salvation Prayer