Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pantheism

Bible Questions Answered:
“...witnessed to him, and he said he did believe in God, and that God was everywhere around him. Well I thought that was good, so I tried to reach out to him again, but turned out what he believed was that everything was God. A tree, the river, the sky, anything and everything. I told him, God says to repent, turn from sin, and turn to him, but he said God doesn't say that...?”
Tracy/Philadelphia, Pennsylvania  U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Pantheism:
Pantheism is the belief that all of reality is identical with divinity, or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god.

Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.
(Wikipedia.Com)

God is a person, three united, and acting as one, God The Father, God The Son, and God 
The Holy Spirit.

Genesis 1:26 KJV
And God said, Let us make man in our image..."

Genesis 11:7 KJV
Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Isaiah 42:1 NLT
Look at My (God The Father) Servant (God's Son, Jesus Christ), whom I strengthen. He is My Chosen One, who pleases Me. I have put My Spirit (God The Holy Spirit) upon Him. He will bring justice to the nations.

Isaiah 48:16,17 KJV
16 Come ye near unto Me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now The Lord God (God The Father), and His Spirit (Holy Spirit), hath sent Me (God's Son).
17 Thus saith The Lord, thy Redeemer, The Holy One Of Israel; I am The Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Matthew 3:16,17 KJV
16 And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw The Spirit Of God (God The Holy Spirit) descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him:
17 And lo a voice (God The Father) from heaven, saying, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 28:19 KJV
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

John 4:23 KJV
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship The Father in Spirit (God The Holy Spirit) and in Truth (Jesus Christ, The Way, The Truth, and The Life.): for the Father seeketh such to worship Him.

John 15:26 KJV
But when The Comforter (God The Holy Spirit) is come, whom I (The Lord Jesus) will send unto you from The Father, even The Spirit Of Truth, which proceedeth from The Father, He shall testify of Me:

II Corinthians 13:14 KJV
The grace of The Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God (The Father), and the communion of
The Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

I John 5:7 KJV
For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word (Jesus Christ), and
The Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

God is all powerful, and His presence is everywhere and knowing all things.

God's Character:

Omniscient (All Knowing):

Psalm 139:1-18 KJV
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my down sitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psalm 147:4,5 KJV
4 He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Isaiah 55:8,9 KJV
8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith The Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Romans 11:33-35 NLT
33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways!
34 For who can know The Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to give Him advice?
35 And who has given Him so much that He needs to pay it back?

Omnipotent (All Powerful):

Job 26:12 KJV
He divideth the sea with His power, and by His understanding He smiteth through the proud.

Psalm 62:11 KJV
God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Psalm 65:6 KJV
Which by His strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:

Omnipresence (Everywhere Present):

Deuteronomy 4:39 KJV
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that The Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Proverbs 15:3 KJV
The eyes of The Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Jeremiah 23:24 KJV
Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith The Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith The Lord.

The false belief of Pantheism, takes away the personality of God, and why would anyone want to do that? They would want to do that, so that they would not have to repent to The Living God, and change their ways, living for Him.

Mark 1:14,15 NLT
14 Later on...Jesus went into Galilee, where He preached God’s Good News.
15 “The time promised by God has come at last!” He announced. “The Kingdom of God is near! Repent of your sins and believe the Good News!”

Acts 3:19 KJV
Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from The Lord,

II Corinthians 7:10 KJV
Godly sorrow brings repentance that leads to salvation and leaves no regret, but worldly sorrow brings death.

II Peter 3:9 KJV
The Lord is not slow in keeping His promise, as some understand slowness. Instead He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.