Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, January 22, 2017

Hope

Bible Questions Answered:
...when Christians get discouraged, what is it a lack of, faith?...”
Gregory/ Huntington Beach, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Text:

Forgetting their hope. There is one thing the lost of this world do not have, that the Christian does, and that is eternal (Salvation through Jesus Christ, and) hope.

Godly Hope:

Psalm 16:8,9 KJV
8 I have set The Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 31:24 KJV
Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in The Lord.

Psalm 33:18 KJV
Behold, the eye of The Lord is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy;

Psalm 33:22 NLT
Let your unfailing love surround us, Lord, for our hope is in you alone.

Psalm 42:5 KJV
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise Him again— my Savior and my God!

Psalm 71:5 KJV
For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 119:114 KJV
Thou art my Hiding Place and my Shield: I hope in thy Word.

Psalm 130:5 KJV
I wait for The Lord, my soul doth wait, and in His Word do I hope.

Psalm 146:5 KJV
Happy is he that hath The God Of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in The Lord his God:

Jeremiah 17:7 KJV
Blessed is the man that trusteth in The Lord, and whose hope The Lord is.

Lamentations 3:24 KJV
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in Him.
26 It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of The Lord.

Joel 3:16 KJV
"...the heavens and the earth shall shake: but The Lord will be the hope of His people..."

Romans 5:3-5 KJV
3 "...we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by
The Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 15:4,13 KJV
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.
13 Now The God Of Hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

Hebrews 6:18, 19 NLT
18 So God has given both His promise and His oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to Him for refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.
19 This hope is a strong and trustworthy anchor for our souls. It leads us through the curtain into God’s inner sanctuary.

I Peter 1:3 KJV
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to His abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
13 Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
21 Who by Him do believe in God, that raised Him up from the dead, and gave Him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

I John 3:2,3 KJV
2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when He shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is.
3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as He is pure.

Dear friend, may our hope in The Lord and His Word, never dim.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

You’ll Never Walk Alone

When you walk through a storm, hold your head up high
And don’t be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm, there’s a golden sky
And the sweet, silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you’ll never walk alone
You’ll never walk alone

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

Songwriters
RICHARD RODGERS, OSCAR HAMMERSTEIN II

Published by
Lyrics © IMAGEM U.S. LLC

Hear the music, copy and paste this URL into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPuwCaJLeQU