Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hedge Of Protection

Bible Questions Answered:
“I want a prayer to pray over the children in the morning...”
Helene/ Henstedt Ulzburg, Germany

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Years ago, this Pastor remembers all too well, as a child, Christian people praying over their father, or mother, or their children, before they would go off, “The Blood Of Jesus, cover and protect you, in Jesus name.”

Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him (the devil) by The Blood Of The Lamb, and by the word of their testimony..."

There is one thing the enemy, cannot pass through, to do any harm, and that is the precious Blood Of The Lord Jesus.

Use the scripture to guide your praying...(an example.)

Heavenly Father, for my children this morning, I am praying that you would cover them with the precious Blood Of Jesus, keeping them from harm, and keeping them in the place of your blessing.
In Jesus name Amen.”

The Word Of The Lord:

Genesis 15:1 KJV
After these things The Word Of The Lord came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy Shield, and thy exceeding Great Reward.

Exodus 14:14 NLT
The Lord Himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.”

Exodus 23:27 NLT
I will send My terror ahead of you...I will make all your enemies turn and run.

Deuteronomy 33:27,29 KJV
27 The Eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee..."
29 Happy art thou, O Israel (people of God): who is like unto thee, O people saved by The Lord, The Shield of thy help, and who is The Sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

II Samuel 5:24 NLT
When you hear a sound like marching feet in the tops of the poplar trees, be on the alert! That will be the signal that The Lord is moving ahead of you to strike down (your enemy) the Philistine army (the devil).

II Samuel 22:1-4 KJV (Read through 54)
1 And David spake unto The Lord the words of this song in the day that The Lord had delivered him out of the hand of all his enemies, and out of the hand of Saul:
2 And he said, The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer;
3 The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and The Horn (The Power) of my Salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence.
4 I will call on The Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

II Chronicles 16:9 KJV
For the eyes of The Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him..."

II Chronicles 32:8 KJV
With him (the king of Assyria) is an arm of flesh; but with us is The Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

Job 1:9,10 KJV
9 Then Satan answered The Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

Job 1:9,10 NLT
9 Satan replied to The Lord, “Yes, but Job has good reason to fear God.
10 You have always put a wall of protection around him and his home and his property. You have made him prosper in everything he does. Look how rich he is!

Psalm 5:11,12 KJV
11 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
12 For thou, Lord, wilt bless the righteous; with favor wilt thou compass him as with a shield.

Psalm 18:2,3 NLT (True of the church of The Lord Jesus Christ.)
2 The Lord is my (our) Rock, my (our) Fortress, and my (our) Savior; my (our) God is
my (our) Rock, in whom I (we) find Protection. He is my (our) Shield, the Power that
saves me (us), and my (our) place of Safety.
3 I (we have) called on The Lord, who is worthy of praise, and He saved me (us) from my (our) enemies.

Psalm 27:5 KJV
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion: in the secret of His tabernacle shall He hide me; He shall set me up upon A Rock.

Psalm 31:20 NLT
You hide them in the shelter of your presence, safe from those who conspire against them. You shelter them in your presence, far from accusing tongues.

Psalm 32:7 KJV
Thou art my Hiding Place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 33:20 KJV
Our soul waiteth for The Lord: He is our help and our shield.

Psalm 34:7 KJV
The Angel Of The Lord encampeth round about them that fear Him, and delivereth them.

Oh Lord, Savior, I pray today, that you will surround my dear friend, as she leaves for a long trip.
 I pray that you will deliver her from all forms of harm. For this I thank and praise you, precious Lord. Amen”

Psalm 46:1 KJV
God is our Refuge and Strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalm 71:3 KJV
Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my Rock and my Fortress.

Psalm 84:11 KJV
For The Lord God is a Sun and Shield: The Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Psalm 91:2,4 NLT
2 This I declare about The Lord: He alone is my Refuge, my place of Safety; He is my God, and I trust Him.
4 He will cover you with His feathers. He will shelter you with His wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so The Lord is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Proverbs 14:26 KJV
In the fear of The Lord is strong confidence: and His children shall have a place of refuge.

Proverbs 18:10 KJV
The name of The Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every Word Of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Nahum 1:7 KJV
The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.

Zechariah 2:5 NLT
Then I, Myself, will be a protective wall of fire around Jerusalem (God's People), says
The Lord. And I will be the glory inside the city!’”

Exodus 33:22 KJV
And it shall come to pass, while My glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a cleft of
The Rock, and will cover thee with My hand while I pass by:

Father in heaven, please keep my dear husband, and children in the Cleft Of The Rock.
Safe from the enemies attacks, safe from temptations and sinful errors. Cover them, precious Lord Of Glory, with your Almighty Hand, I pray.
Amen”

He Hideth My Soul

A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
A wonderful Savior to me;
He hideth my soul in the cleft of The Rock,
Where rivers of pleasure I see.

Refrain:
He hideth my soul in the cleft of The Rock,
That shadows a dry, thirsty land;
He hideth my life in the depths of His love,
And covers me there with His hand,
And covers me there with His hand.

A wonderful Savior is Jesus my Lord,
He taketh my burden away,
He holdeth me up and I shall not be moved,
He giveth me strength as my day.

With numberless blessings each moment He crowns,
And filled with His fullness divine,
I sing in my rapture, oh, glory to God!
For such a Redeemer as mine.

When clothed with His brightness transported I rise
To meet Him in clouds of the sky,
His perfect salvation, His wonderful love,
I’ll shout with the millions on high.

Frances J. Crosby, pub.1890

Hear the music, coppy and paste the following URL into your web browser, and hit enter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duKxrLp7tG8

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.