Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bondage - Spiritual

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I told him god would give him a freedom right...?
Henry/ Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

Freedom:
The state or quality of being free; or liberation from the control person or arbitrary power;
liberty; independence.
(New World Dictionary of American English)

Men may or may not be bound by other men, but by nature, are bound by sin.
A man may be a slave, and not know freedom.
A man may be a slave, and yet be spiritually free.
A man may be free, and yet still be bound, spiritually bound by sin.

Many today, under a worse yoke than slavery, they are under the spiritual bondage of sin.

Proverbs 5:22 KJV
21 For the ways of man are before the eyes of The LORD, and He pondereth all his goings.
22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be held with the cords of his sins.

John 8:34 KJV
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Acts 8:23 KJV (Peter speaking to Simon the sorcerer.)
For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

Romans 6:16 KJV
Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Romans 7:23 KJV
But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

II Timothy 2:26 KJV
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Spiritual emancipation, comes only from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Exodus 3:7-8 KJV
7 And The LORD said, I have surely seen the affliction of My people...,and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;
8 And I am come down to deliver them..."

Isaiah 58:6-9 KJV
6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?
7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of The LORD shall be thy reward.
9 Then shalt thou call, and The LORD shall answer; thou shalt cry, and He shall say, Here I am.

Isaiah 61:1 KJV (Luke 4:18) (Prophecy of Christ)
The Spirit Of The Lord GOD is upon Me; because The LORD hath anointed Me to preach good tidings unto the meek; He hath sent Me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

Romans 6:4-8 KJV
4 therefore we are buried with Him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of The Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of His death, we shall be also in the likeness of His resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him:

Romans 8:1,2 KJV
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after The Spirit.
2 For the law of The Spirit Of Life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

II Corinthians 3:17 KJV
Now The Lord is that Spirit: and where The Spirit Of The Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians 5:1 KJV
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

James 1:22-25 KJV
22 But don’t just listen to God’s Word. You must do what it says. Otherwise, you are only fooling yourselves.
23 For if you listen to The Word and don’t obey, it is like glancing at your face in a mirror.
24 You see yourself, walk away, and forget what you look like.
25 But if you look carefully into the perfect law that sets you free, and if you do what it says and don’t forget what you heard, then God will bless you for doing it.

Leviticus 25:10 KJV
"...proclaim liberty throughout all the land..."

Psalm 119:44-48 KJV
44 So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.
45 And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
46 I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
47 And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.
48 My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

Romans 1:1 KJV
Paul, a servant* of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

*Servant:-Greek-Doullos (Doo-los): A slave, in the sense of subjection: bond servant.
(To the God of Love) (Abingdon/Strong Concordance of the Bible)

John 15:12-16 KJV Jesus calls His followers, His friends.
12 This is My commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.
16 Ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it you.

Whether bond or free, do you know the liberty that comes from sins forgiven, having your name written in The Lamb's book of life?

Matthew 6:24 NLT
No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other..."

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received Him (Jesus Christ), to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name:

John 8:32,36 KJV
32 And ye shall know The Truth, and The Truth shall make you free.
36 If The Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Galatians 5:1 KJV
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.