Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Depression - Spiritual

Bible Questions Answered:
“...ever since the divorce I feel like I'm in a spiritual depression...”
Katty/ Trosa, (Sodermanland County), Sweden

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

If you are a Christian, and living in spiritual depression, you need once again to hear
thus saith The Lord.

Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV
And The Lord, He it is that doth go before thee; He will be with thee, He will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV
The Eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

II Samuel 22:17-22, 29 KJV
17 He sent from above, He took me; He drew me out of many waters;
18 He delivered me from my strong enemy, and from them that hated me: for they were too strong for me.
19 They prevented me in the day of my calamity: but The Lord was my stay (support).
20 He brought me forth also into a large place: He delivered me, because He delighted in me.
21 The Lord rewarded me according to my righteousness: according to the cleanness of my hands hath He recompensed me.
22 For I have kept the ways of The Lord, and have not wickedly departed from my God.
29 For thou art my Lamp, O Lord: and The Lord will Lighten my darkness.

Psalm 9:9 KJV
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 27:14 KJV
Wait on The Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on The Lord.

Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 31:22-24 KJV
22 For I said in my haste, I am cut off from before thine eyes: nevertheless thou heardest the voice of my supplications when I cried unto thee.
23 O love The Lord, all ye His saints: for The Lord preserveth the faithful, and plentifully rewardeth the proud doer.
24 Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in
The Lord.

Psalm 34:18,19 KJV
18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but The Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 37:23,24 KJV
23 The steps of a good man are ordered by The Lord: and He delighteth in his way.
24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for The Lord upholdeth him with His hand.

Psalm 43:5 KJV
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (permit) the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 62:5 NLT
Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him.

Psalm 119:165 KJV
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Psalm 126:5 KJV
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Psalm 139:-12 KJV
1 O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.
7 Whither shall I go from thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?
8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be Light about me.
12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the Light are both alike to thee.

Psalm 143:7,8 KJV
7 Hear me speedily, O Lord: my spirit faileth: hide not thy face from me, lest I be like unto them that go down into the pit.
v8 Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know
The Way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Psalm 145:14 KJV
The Lord upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.

Psalm 147:3 KJV
He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds.

Isaiah 26:3,4 KJV
3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
4 Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 35:10 KJV
And the ransomed of The Lord shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee...and He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Isaiah 53:4 KJV
Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 60:1,2 KJV
1 Arise, shine; for thy Light is come, and the glory of The Lord is risen upon thee.
2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:
but The Lord shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.

Mark 9:23 KJV
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

John 14:1,18,27 KJV
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 4:18-24 NLT
18 Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping—believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!”
19 And Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though, at about 100 years of age, he figured his body was as good as dead—and so was Sarah’s womb.
20 Abraham never wavered in believing God’s promise. In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God.
21 He was fully convinced that God is able to do whatever He promises.
22 And because of Abraham’s faith, God counted him as righteous.
23 And when God counted him as righteous, it wasn’t just for Abraham’s benefit. It was recorded
24 for our benefit, too, assuring us that God will also count us as righteous if we believe in Him, the one who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead.

Romans 15:13 KJV
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of The Holy Ghost.

II Corinthians 7:6 NLT
"...God...encourages those who are discouraged..."

Philippians 4:6,7 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

James 4:8,10 KJV
8 Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."
10 Humble yourselves in the sight of The Lord, and He shall lift you up.

I Peter 4:12,13 KJV
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.

II Peter 2:9 NLT
"...The Lord knows how to rescue Godly people from their trials..."

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Dear friend, find your comfort and peace in The Lord Jesus.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace..."

Hebrews 4:14-16 NLT (Christ Is Our High Priest)
14 So then, since we have A Great High Priest who has entered heaven,
Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold firmly to what we believe.
15 This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for He faced all of the same testings we do, yet He did not sin.
16 So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.

Also see the blog listing …. Broken Hearts