Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Family Of God - 2

Bible Questions Answered:
“I'm a christian, but I feel alone...”
Ted/ Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

A Christian is “never,” alone!
A Christian is apart of God's family!”

The Family Of God:

Genesis 28:15 NLT God's promise to His people.
"...I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go...I will not leave you..."

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Deuteronomy 20:1 KJV God's promise to His people.
"... The Lord thy God is with thee..."

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV God's promise to His people.
1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, ...and He that formed thee,...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

John 14:16-18 KJV
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

Acts 6:7 NLT
So God’s message continued to spread. The number of believers greatly increased in Jerusalem, and many of the Jewish priests were converted, too.

Romans 8:15 KJV
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received
The Spirit Of Adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

I Corinthians 12:12-26 KJV
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
14 For the body is not one member, but many.
15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased Him.
19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?
20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.
21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:
23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honorable, upon these we bestow more abundant honor; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.
24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honor to that part which lacked.
25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.
26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honored, all the members rejoice with it.

II Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
16 "...ye are the temple of The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith The Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be A Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith The Lord Almighty.

Galatians 3:26 NLT
For you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

Galatians 4:6,7 NLT
6 And because we are His children, God has sent The Spirit Of His Son into our hearts, prompting us to call out, “Abba, Father.”
7 Now you are no longer a slave but God’s own child. And since you are His child, God has made you His heir.

Galatians 6:10 KJV
As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

Ephesians 2:4-6,19-22 NLT
4 But God is so rich in mercy, and He loved us so much,
5 that even though we were dead because of our sins, He gave us life when He raised Christ from the dead. (It is only by God’s grace that you have been saved!)
6 For He raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus.
19 So now you Gentiles are no longer strangers and foreigners. You are citizens along with all of God’s holy people. You are members of God’s family.
20 Together, we are His house, built on the foundation of the apostles and the prophets. And the Cornerstone is Christ Jesus Himself.
21 We are carefully joined together in Him, becoming a holy temple for The Lord.
22 Through Him you Gentiles are also being made part of this dwelling where God lives by His Spirit.

Ephesians 3:14,15 KJV
14 For this cause I bow my knees unto The Father Of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Ephesians 4:16 NLT
He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.

I Timothy 3:15 NLT
"...the household of God. This is the church of The Living God, which is the pillar and foundation of the Truth.

Dear Christian, feeling alone, in a dark stormy world, hear again our Savior's voice.

Matthew 14:27 KJV
But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Ephesians 4:1 NLT Apostle Paul
Therefore I, a prisoner for serving The Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God.

See also the blog posting ....   Family Of God