Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, December 31, 2015

God's Call

Bible Questions Answered:
“I think the Lord is calling me, but what do I do....”
Johnny/ Edmond, Oaklahoma U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

I Samuel 3:1-10 NLT 
1 Meanwhile, the boy Samuel served The Lord by assisting Eli. Now in those days messages from The Lord were very rare, and visions were quite uncommon.
2 One night Eli, who was almost blind by now, had gone to bed.
3 The lamp of God had not yet gone out, and Samuel was sleeping in the Tabernacle near The Ark Of God.
4 Suddenly The Lord called out, “Samuel!” “Yes?” Samuel replied. “What is it?”
5 He got up and ran to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?” “I didn’t call you,” Eli replied. “Go back to bed.” So he did.
6 Then The Lord called out again, “Samuel!” Again Samuel got up and went to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?” “I didn’t call you, my son,” Eli said. “Go back to bed.”
7 Samuel did not yet know The Lord because He had never had a message from The Lord before.
8 So The Lord called a third time, and once more Samuel got up and went to Eli. “Here I am. Did you call me?” Then Eli realized it was The Lord who was calling the boy.
9 So he said to Samuel, “Go and lie down again, and if someone calls again, say, ‘Speak, Lord, your servant is listening.’” So Samuel went back to bed.
10 And The Lord came and called as before, “Samuel! Samuel!” And Samuel replied, “Speak, your servant is listening.”

Hannah was a married lady, who was barren, a disgrace for a Jewish woman.

I Samuel 1:10,11,24-28 NLT
10 Hannah was in deep anguish, crying bitterly as she prayed to The Lord.
11 And she made this vow: “O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, if you will look upon my sorrow and answer my prayer and give me a son, then I will give him back to you. He will be yours for his entire lifetime,
19...The Lord remembered her plea,
20 and in due time she gave birth to a son. She named him Samuel, for she said, “I asked The Lord for him.”
24 When the child was weaned, Hannah took him to the Tabernacle in Shiloh. They brought along a three-year-old bull for the sacrifice and a basket[j] of flour and some wine.
25 After sacrificing the bull, they brought the boy to Eli.
26 “Sir, do you remember me?” Hannah asked. “I am the very woman who stood here several years ago praying to The Lord.
27 I asked The Lord to give me this boy, and He has granted my request.
28 Now I am giving him to The Lord, and he will belong to The Lord his whole life.” And they worshiped The Lord there.

As a young boy, Samuel, was left at the temple, with the Priest Eli. One night, Samuel heard someone call him, it was The Lord.

In this story, notice the tender age of Israel's Prophet-Judge, he was only 12 years old.
Can The Lord, direct someone as young as 12 to be called of God for service, read the story, the answer is yes!

Jeremiah 1:5 KJV (Jeremiah)
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

I Timothy 4:12 KJV
Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Samuel, as a young boy, was eager to do The Lord's service, and he did it faithfully. Samuel gladly heard the voice of The Lord calling him, and he obeyed.

I Samuel 2:11,26 KJV
11 "...And the child did minister unto The Lord before Eli the priest.
26 And the child Samuel grew on, and was in favour both with The Lord, and also with men.

The calling of God is this, a listening heart, to hear The Lord's still small voice, and a never dying desire to do The Lord's work, faithful to His call and His service.

The Calling Of God:

Isaiah 6:8 KJV (Isaiah)
Also I heard the voice of The Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Haggai 2:4 NLT
But now The Lord says: Be strong, Zerubbabel. Be strong, Jeshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people still left in the land. And now get to work, for I am with you, says
The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies.

Matthew 21:28 KJV
But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first, and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard.

Mark 13:34 KJV
For The Son Of Man is as A Man taking a far journey, who left His house, and gave authority to His servants, and to every man His work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Acts 26:16 NLT (Paul's call.)
Now get to your feet! For I have appeared to you to appoint you as My servant and witness. Tell people that you have seen Me, and tell them what I will show you in the future.

I Corinthians 15:58 KJV
Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of
The Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in The Lord.

Philippians 2:12 NLT
"... Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear.

II Timothy 4:5 KJV
But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

I Peter 2:9 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into His marvelous Light;

Samuel was faithful all his days to The Lord.
Called of The Lord, then answer as did Samuel of old, “Speak, Lord, for your servant hears.”