Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, January 25, 2015

I am - Before Abraham Was

Bible Questions Answered:
“Why did the people want to kill Jesus because he said “before Abraham I was, I am..?...”
Shandra/ Lancaster, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:
John 8:45-59 KJV (Be sure to read the whole chapter.)
45 "...because I tell you The Truth, ye believe Me not.
46 Which of you convinceth Me of sin? And if I say The Truth, why do ye not believe Me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto Him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honor My Father, and ye do dishonor Me.
50 And I seek not Mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.
51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep My saying, he shall never see death.
52 Then said the Jews unto Him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep My saying, he shall never taste of death.
53 Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?
54 Jesus answered, If I honor Myself, My honor is nothing: it is My Father that honoreth Me; of whom ye say, that He is your God:
55 Yet ye have not known Him; but I know Him: and if I should say, I know Him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know Him, and keep His saying.
56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day: and he saw it, and was glad.
57 Then said the Jews unto Him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham?
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at Him: but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

Did the people present, misunderstand what Jesus had said, or not understand it at all?
No, they understood very well what He had said!

By His saying “Before Abraham was, I am.” He was telling them that He was God's eternal Son in their midst!

And for calling Himself God, they gathered up stones to kill Him.

Jesus Christ Is God:

Isaiah 7:14 KJV
Therefore The Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a Son, and
shall call His name Immanuel*.

* Immanuel-Hebrew: Immanuwel (Im-maw-noo-ale): With us is God.

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father,
The Prince Of Peace.

Isaiah 44:6 KJV
Thus saith The Lord The King Of Israel, and His Redeemer The Lord Of Hosts; I am The First, and I am The Last; and beside Me there is no God.

Isaiah 63:16 NLT
Surely you are still our Father! Even if Abraham and Jacob would disown us, Lord, you would still be
our Father. You are our Redeemer from ages past.

Hosea 13:4 KJV
Yet I am The Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no God but Me: for there is no
Savior beside Me.

Micah 5:2 KJV
But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be Ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Matthew 1:23 KJV
Behold, a virgin shall be with Child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name
Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 28:19 KJV
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, and of The Son, and
of The Holy Ghost:

John 1:1,2 KJV
1 In the beginning was The Word, and The Word was with God, and The Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.

John 1:18 NLT
No one has ever seen God. But The Unique One, who is Himself God, is near to The Father’s heart. He has revealed God to us.

John 5:17,18 KJV
17 But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.

John 10:30,38 KJV
30 I and My Father are one.
38 "... the Father is in Me, and I in Him.

John 14:10,11 KJV
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and The Father in Me? the words that I speak unto you I
speak not of Myself: but The Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.
11 Believe Me that I am in The Father, and The Father in Me..."

John 17:11,22 KJV
11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as we are.
22 And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Romans 9:5 NLT
Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ Himself was an Israelite as far as his human nature is concerned. And He is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

II Corinthians 4:3,4 KJV
3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest The Light of the
glorious gospel of Christ, who is The Image Of God, should shine unto them.

Philippians 2:5-11 NLT
5 You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.
6 Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.
7 Instead, He gave up His divine privileges; He took the humble position of a slave and was born as a
human being. When He appeared in human form,
8 He humbled Himself in obedience to God and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
9 Therefore, God elevated Him to the place of highest honor and gave Him the name above all other
names,
10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11 and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God The Father.

Colossians 1:19 KJV
For it pleased the Father that in Him should all fulness dwell;

Colossians 2:9 KJV
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

I Timothy 2:5 KJV
For there is one God, and one Mediator between God and men, The Man Christ Jesus;

Titus 2:13 KJV
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of The Great God and our Savior Jesus Christ;

Hebrews 1:1-3,8 KJV
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things
by The Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of
The Majesty On High:
8 But unto The Son He (God The Father) saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of
righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

I John 5:7,20 KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost: and these
three are one.
20 And we know that The Son Of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is True, and we are in Him that is True, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is The True God, and eternal life.

Jude 1:25 KJV
To the only wise God our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

Revelation 1:8 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The Ending, saith The Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, The Almighty.

Revelation 19:1 KJV
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and
glory, and honor, and power, unto The Lord our God:

The Jews, Scribes and Pharisees, said Jesus had a devil, and rejected His claim of being God.

Anti-Christ:

I John 2:18,22 KJV
18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is The Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth
The Father and The Son.
1 John 4:3 KJV
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already

II John 1:7 KJV
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Anyone who rejects Christ as God's eternal Son, image of The Father, rejects Christ as The Truth, and is Anti-Christ.

John 8:21 KJV
Then said Jesus again unto them, I go My way, and ye shall seek Me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
John 8:24 KJV
I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

Joshua 24:15 KJV
And if it seem evil unto you to serve The Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord