Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rejoicing In The Lord

Bible Questions Answered:
“How may someone be happy go lucky when everything in their life has gone to ….? What kind of sense is this, it is sure nonsense.....”
Roland/ South Holland, Netherlands

Bible Answer:
Bible Text:
Habakkuk 3:16-19 NLT (Be sure to read the whole chapter.)
16 I trembled inside when I heard this; my lips quivered with fear. My legs gave way beneath me, and I shook in terror. I will wait quietly for the coming day when disaster will strike the people who invade us.
17 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields, and the cattle barns are empty,
18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord! I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
19 The Sovereign Lord is my strength! He makes me as surefooted as a deer, able to tread upon the heights.

The prophet Habakkuk, was speaking of pending judgment. The Chaldeans (Chaldea or Babylonia), were about to invade them, If that were not enough, in judgment, once fruitful fields now lay bear, the grain was gone, and so to the livestock it once fed. Barns that use to be full, now were empty.

Psalm 27:1-14 NLT (A psalm of David.)
1 The Lord is my Light and my Salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my Fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?
2 When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.
3 Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid. Even if I am attacked, I will remain confident.
4 The one thing I ask of The Lord— the thing I seek most—is to live in The House Of The Lord all the days of my life, delighting in The Lord’s perfections and meditating in His Temple.
5 For He will conceal me there when troubles come; He will hide me in His sanctuary. He will place me out of reach on a High Rock.
6 Then I will hold my head high above my enemies who surround me. At His sanctuary I will offer sacrifices with shouts of joy, singing and praising The Lord with music.
7 Hear me as I pray, O Lord. Be merciful and answer me!
8 My heart has heard you say, “Come and talk with me.” And my heart responds, “Lord, I am coming.”
9 Do not turn your back on me. Do not reject your servant in anger. You have always been my Helper. Don’t leave me now; don’t abandon me, O God of my Salvation!
10 Even if my father and mother abandon me, The Lord will hold me close.
11 Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me.
12 Do not let me fall into their hands. For they accuse me of things I’ve never done; with every breath they threaten me with violence.
13 Yet I am confident I will see The Lord’s goodness while I am here in the land of the living.
14 Wait patiently for The Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for The Lord.

How could these men have had such faith? They could because it was “not,” in men they trusted, but in
the faithful, despite calamities, Living God!
Our God Is Faithful:

Deuteronomy 7:9 NLT
Understand, therefore, that The Lord your God is indeed God. He is The Faithful God who keeps His covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes His unfailing love on those who love Him and obey His commands.

I Kings 8:56 NLT
Praise The Lord who has given rest to His people Israel, just as He promised. Not one word has failed of all the wonderful promises He gave through His servant Moses.

Psalm 36:5 NLT
Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds.

Psalm 89:1 KJV
I will sing of the Mercies of The Lord for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy Faithfulness to all generations.

I Corinthians 1:9 KJV
God is Faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Hebrews 6:18 NLT
So God has given both His promise and His oath. These two things are unchangeable because it is impossible for God to lie. Therefore, we who have fled to Him for Refuge can have great confidence as we hold to the hope that lies before us.

I Peter 4:19 NLT
So if you are suffering in a manner that pleases God, keep on doing what is right, and trust your lives to the God who created you, for He will never fail you.

II Thessalonians 3:3 NLT
But The Lord is Faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one.

II Timothy 2:13 NLT
If we are unfaithful, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny who He is.

Hebrews 2:17 NLT
Therefore, it was necessary for Him to be made in every respect like us, His brothers and sisters, so that He could be our Merciful And Faithful High Priest before God. Then He could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for He is Faithful that promised;)

Revelation 19:11 KJV
And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.

The Apostle Paul reminds us...
I Thessalonians 5:18 KJV
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

How can one do this, one can do and even rejoice in time of adversity, because …
Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Acts 5:41 KJV
And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name.

Acts 16:23-25 KJV
23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:
24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.
25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

II Corinthians 6:4-10 KJV
4 But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,
5 In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labors, in watchings, in fastings;
6 By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by The Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,
7 By The Word Of Truth, by The Power Of God, by The Armour Of Righteousness on the right hand and on the left,
8 By honor and dishonor, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;
9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;
10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

Hebrews 10:32-39 NLT
32 Think back on those early days when you first learned about Christ. Remember how you remained faithful even though it meant terrible suffering.
33 Sometimes you were exposed to public ridicule and were beaten, and sometimes you helped others who were suffering the same things.
34 You suffered along with those who were thrown into jail, and when all you owned was taken from you, you accepted it with joy. You knew there were better things waiting for you that will last forever.
35 So do not throw away this confident trust in The Lord. Remember the great reward it brings you!
36 Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that He has promised.
37 “For in just a little while, The Coming One will come and not delay.
38 And my righteous ones will live by faith. But I will take no pleasure in anyone who turns away.”
39 But we are not like those who turn away from God to their own destruction. We are the faithful ones, whose souls will be saved.

I Peter 4:12-14 KJV
12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when His glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for The Spirit Of Glory And Of God resteth upon you: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

II Corinthians 4:15-18 KJV
15 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.
17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.