Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, November 22, 2013

Prayer Request: Midwest - Tornado Destruction

Prayer Request: Midwest Tornado Destruction.

Sunday 17th, a late fall storm raced through the Midwest States. Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Kentucky, and Ohio.

Eight people dead, scores of people injured, hundreds of homes and farms flattened. Estimated $ 1 Billion dollars in destruction.

Sunday night NOAA storm prediction center estimated that there were in the large storm area, no less than some 81 tornadoes active, and for 12 hours they ravaged Midwestern states.

To view the destruction go to one of the following....
and type in "Midwest Tornadoes."

Here's how you can help.....
Pray, God hears and answers prayer. Many are in hospitals, in recovery, families are preparing for funerals. Pray that The Living God, will comfort, help and heal the sorrowing. Pray that The Living God will make a way where there doesn't seem to be a way.

Be generous in your thanksgiving for what God has given you, and share to help others, now so desperately in need!


Job 17:9 NLT
The righteous keep moving forward, and those with clean hands become stronger and stronger.

Psalm 9:9 KJV
The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 119:50 KJV
This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Psalm 126:5 KJV
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

Isaiah 40:31 KJV
But they that wait upon The LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.

Isaiah 43:1-5 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee...He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Savior..."
4 Since thou wast precious in My sight, thou hast been honorable, and I have loved thee..."
5 Fear not: for I am with thee..."

Isaiah 46:4 NLT
I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 61:3 KJV
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

Isaiah 66:13 KJV
As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted..."

John 14:18 KJV
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

II Corinthians 1:3 NLT
All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort.

II Corinthians 12:9,10 NLT
9 Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me.
10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

II Thessalonians 2:16,17 NLT
16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself and God our Father, who loved us and by His grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope,
17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

II Timothy 2:10-12 NLT
10 So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen.
11 This is a trustworthy saying: If we die with Him, we will also live with Him.
12 If we endure hardship, we will reign with Him..."

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"... He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.