Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, June 29, 2013

Guilty-Before God.

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I tried to witness to a girl I have known for some time, and she blew up and said she was not a sinner. She said she has never blasphemed God, stolen, hated or lusted and on. So I didn't know what to say about that....”
Sheila/ Melbourne, Australia (Victoria)

Bible Answer:

In Matthew chapter four, the Devil came to Jesus, to tempt Him, to do what was wrong. Three times Jesus over came his tempter, by quoting The Word of God.

This is such a splendid point, why we should do our best to read, and remember the inerrant Word Of God.

When someone claims to be sinless, quote to them The Word.

Sin: Offense against God, religion or good morals.
New World Dictionary

Morals: Relating to dealing with, or capable of making the distinction between, right and wrong in conduct.
New World Dictionary

The Word:

I Kings 8:46 NLT
If they sin against you—and who has never sinned?..."

Job 25:4 NLT
How can a mortal be innocent before God? Can anyone born of a woman be pure?

Psalm 14:3 KJV
They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psalm 51:5 NLT
For I was born a sinner— yes, from the moment my mother conceived me.

Psalm 53:3 KJV
Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Proverbs 20:9 NLT
Who can say, “I have cleansed my heart; I am pure and free from sin”?

Ecclesiastes 7:20 KJV
For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Isaiah 53:2,3,6 KJV
2 God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
3 Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and The Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all.

Isaiah 64:6 KJV
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans 3:10,23 KJV
10 As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:9-12,23 NLT
9 "...all people, whether Jews or Gentiles, are under the power of sin.
10 As the Scriptures say, “No one is righteous— not even one.
11 No one is truly wise; no one is seeking God.
12 All have turned away; all have become useless. No one does good, not a single one."
23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

Galatians 3:22 KJV
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and The Truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Anyone who says that they have never sinned, make God a liar, because He has said, that ….

Romans 3:23 KJV
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans 3:4 KJV
"...let God be true, but every man a liar..."

Psalm 32:1-7 NLT (A Psalm of David)
1 Oh, what joy for those whose disobedience is forgiven, whose sin is put out of sight!
2 Yes, what joy for those whose record The Lord has cleared of guilt, whose lives are lived in complete honesty!
3 When I refused to confess my sin, my body wasted away, and I groaned all day long.
4 Day and night your hand of discipline was heavy on me. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Interlude
5 Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide my guilt. I said to myself, “I will confess my rebellion to The Lord.” And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone.
6 Therefore, let all the godly pray to you while there is still time, that they may not drown in the flood waters of judgment.
7 For you are my Hiding Place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory.

Proverbs 30:12 KJV
There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

Lamentations 3:40-42 KJV
40 "...let us test and examine our ways. Let us turn back to The Lord.
41 Let us lift our hearts and hands to God in heaven and say,
42 “We have sinned and rebelled..."