Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Discouragement

Bible Questions Answered:
“...I don't know about others, life is so discouraging, not many jobs at home, our world is at war, and more war coming...”
Robin/ Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

The wonderful Word has reassuring verses to give us hope!

Genesis 18:15 KJV
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Exodus 33:14 KJV
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in The House Of The Lord for ever.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Psalm 40:17 KJV
But I am poor and needy; yet The Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Psalm 55:22 KJV
Cast thy burden upon The Lord, and He shall sustain thee: He shall never suffer (permit) the righteous to be moved.

Psalm 102:16-21 KJV
16 When The Lord shall build up Zion, He shall appear in His glory.
17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their prayer.
18 This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise The Lord.
19 For He hath looked down from the height of His sanctuary; from heaven did The Lord behold the earth;
20 To hear the groaning of the prisoner; to loose those that are appointed to death;
21 To declare the name of The Lord in Zion, and His praise in Jerusalem;
Isaiah 41:10,13 KJV
10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness.
13 For I The Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith The Lord that created thee...and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art Mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am The Lord thy God, The Holy One Of Israel, thy Savior..."

Matthew 5:2-12 KJV
2 And He opened His mouth, and taught them, saying,
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for My sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Matthew 11:28-30 KJV
28 Come unto Me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:20 KJV
"...and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Luke 12:6,7 KJV
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

John 14:16-21; 26,27 KJV
16 And I will pray The Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you for ever;
17 Even The Spirit Of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth Him not, neither knoweth Him: but ye know Him; for He dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth Me no more; but ye see Me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in My Father, and ye in Me, and I in you.
21 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.
26 But The Comforter, which is The Holy Ghost, whom The Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Romans 8:28,35-39 KJV
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Philippians 4:11-13 KJV
11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Hebrews 13:5,6 KJV
5"...He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

I John 5:3-11 KJV
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments: and His commandments are not grievous.
4 For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world: and this is the victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that over cometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is The Son of God?
6 This is He that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is The Spirit that beareth witness, because The Spirit is Truth.
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, The Word, and The Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, The Spirit, and The Water, and The Blood: and these three agree in one.
9 If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is The Witness Of God which He hath testified of His Son.
10 He that believeth on The Son Of God hath The Witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son.
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son.

John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.