Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Remedies-Spiritual


Bible Questions Answered:
“....it seems that people don't know how help themselves overcome all the things in their lives...”
Brennan/ Albany, New York

Bible Answer:

There is no question that the world doesn't have any answers, but that is “not,” true for God's child!

The world has no “overcoming answers,” instead lives in fear:

Psalm 14:4,5 KJV
4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge?...and call not upon the Lord.
5 There were they in great fear..."

Luke 21:25,26 KJV
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Revelation 6:12-17 KJV
12 And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

God has “overcoming” answers for His people:

For Overcoming Fear:


Psalm 29:11 KJV
The Lord will give strength unto His people; the Lord will bless His people with peace.

Psalm 119:165 KJV
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Isaiah 26:3 KJV
Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

John 14:27 KJV

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.


John 16:33 KJV
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.



For Overcoming Discouragement:


Psalm 70:4 KJV
Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee..."

Psalm 4:7 KJV
Thou hast put gladness in my heart..."

Psalm 30:11,12 NLT
11 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
12 that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!

Isaiah 43:1-3 KJV
1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee...and He that formed thee...Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour..."



For Overcoming Self-Righteousness:


Psalm 71:15,16 KJV
15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.

Ephesians 2:8,9 NLT
8 God saved you by His grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. 
9 Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

Psalm 44:8 KJV
In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.



For Overcoming Complaining:


Psalm 34:1 KJV
I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 35:28 KJV
And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.

Psalm 50:23 KJV
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth Me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalm 71:8 KJV
Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day.



For Overcoming Anger:


Proverbs 15:1 KJV
A soft answer turneth away wrath..."

Matthew 5:9 KJV
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Romans 12:10 KJV
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honor preferring one another;

Ephesians 4:26,32 KJV
26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

I Thessalonians 3:12 KJV
And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:

James 1:19 KJV
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:



For Overcoming Evil Thoughts:


Psalm 119:97 KJV
O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my Strength, and my Redeemer.

Psalm 119:97 KJV
O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day.



For Overcoming Weakness:


Psalm 18:1 KJV
1 I will love thee, O LORD, my strength.
2 The LORD is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and the horn of my Salvation, and my High Tower.

Isaiah 40:28-32 KJV
28 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.
29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increaseth strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalm 18:32 KJV
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.



For Overcoming Impurity:


Psalm 119:9 KJV
Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Jeremiah 33:8 KJV
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against Me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against Me.

John 15:3 KJV
Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

I Timothy 4:12 KJV
"...but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

I John 1:7,9 KJV
7 But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.



For Overcoming Pride:


Psalm 138:6 NLT
Though the Lord is great, He cares for the humble, but He keeps His distance from the proud.

Proverbs 16:18 NLT
Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Matthew 5:5 KJV
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

I Peter 5:6 KJV
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time:



For Overcoming Sorrow:


Psalm 30:5 KJV
"...in His favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 32:10 KJV
Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.


Proverbs 10:22 KJV
The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.

Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.



For Overcoming Loneliness:


Genesis 28:15 KJV (God's promise to Jacob, and to all His people.)
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest...I will not leave thee.."

Exodus 33:14 KJV (God's promise to Moses and to all His people.)
And He said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.

Isaiah 49:15 KJV
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Hebrews 13:5 KJV
"...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.



For Overcoming Danger:


Psalm 91:1-16 KJV
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely He shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my Refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because He hath set His love upon Me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honor him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him My salvation.



For Overcoming Worry:


Matthew 6:25-34 KJV
25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.



For Overcoming Rejection Of Others:


Psalm 27:10,14 KJV
10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up.
14 Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
"...there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

John 8:31 KJV
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed;

John 15:14,15 KJV
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.



For Overcoming The Fear Of Growing Old:


Psalm 71:1,3,5-9,12-24 KJV
1  In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust..."
3 Be thou my strong habitation, where unto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my Rock and my Fortress.
5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.
6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art He that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.
7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong Refuge.
8 Let my mouth be filled with thy praise and with thy honor all the day.
9 Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.
12 O God, be not far from me: O my God, make haste for my help.
13 Let them be confounded and consumed that are adversaries to my soul; let them be covered with reproach and dishonor that seek my hurt.
14 But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.
15 My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof.
16 I will go in the strength of the Lord God: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
18 Now also when I am old and gray headed, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
19 Thy righteousness also, O God, is very high, who hast done great things: O God, who is like unto thee!
20 Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.
21 Thou shalt increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side.
22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.
23 My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing unto thee; and my soul, which thou hast redeemed.
24 My tongue also shall talk of thy righteousness all the day long: 

Isaiah 46:3,4 NLT
3 “Listen to me...I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born.
4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.



For Overcoming The Fear Of Forgiveness:


Psalm 51:1-19 KJV (David's prayer of repentance.)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy loving kindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from blood guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

Psalm 103:1-3,12 KJV
1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name.
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities...
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath He removed our transgressions from us.

Micah 7:19 KJV
He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Matthew 6:14,15 KJV
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

I John 1:8-10 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is Faithful and Just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and His word is not in us.



These are but a few of the many, many wonderful "overcoming" promises to the children of God. Read your Bible every day, to find them all!

Romans 12:21 KJV
Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

I John 2:13,14 KJV
13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known Him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I John 5:4,5 KJV
4 For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world: and this is the victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that over cometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Revelation 2:7 KJV (Jesus)
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:11 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that over cometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Revelation 2:17 KJV
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.


Revelation 2:26 KJV
And he that over cometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

Revelation 3:5 KJV
He that over cometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

Revelation 3:12 KJV
Him that over cometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.


Revelation 12:11 KJV
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.


Salvation Prayer