Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vision-Where There Is No


Bible Questions Answered:
“What vision must one have so as to not perish?”
Joana/ Pelotas, Brazil South America

Bible Answer:

Proverbs 29:18 KJV
Where there is no vision*, the people perish*: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

*Vision-Hebrew-Chazown (Khaw-zone): A sight (mentally), i.e. a dream, revelation, or oracle:-vision.                  
 Abingdon/Strong Concordance

*Perish-Hebrew-Para (Paw-rah): A prim. Root; to loosen; by impl. To expose, dismiss; fig. Absolve, begin:-avenge, avoid, bare, go back, let, (make) naked, set at nought, perish, refuse, uncover.

Where there is “no vision, (i.e. The Law of God, The Word of God)...the people perish: but he that keepeth the Law, happy is he.

Psalm 119:105130 KJV
105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

Isaiah 60:19 KJV
The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an Everlasting Light, and thy God thy Glory.

Vision here speaks of “communion with God, i.e.knowing His word, so as to do His will.
When we have no fellowship with God, we have “no” direction, “no” warning, we perish.
When we have fellowship with God, we have His words to guide, and to warn us.
When we have fellowship with God, we have His joy!

The Joy Of The Lord:


Psalm 16:11 KJV
Thou wilt shew me The Path of Life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Psalm 35:9 KJV
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in His salvation.

Isaiah 12:3 KJV
Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

Isaiah 35:10 KJV
And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Isaiah 51:3,11 KJV
3 "... the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
11 Therefore the redeemed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Isaiah 56:7 KJV
Even them will I bring to My holy mountain, and make them joyful in My house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon Mine altar; for Mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

Isaiah 61:3 KJV
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

Isaiah 61:10 KJV
I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for He hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, He hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 65:14 KJV
Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart..."

Habakkuk 3:18 KJV
Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

John 15:11 KJV
These things have I spoken unto you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

Romans 14:17 KJV
For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Galatians 5:22 KJV
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

I Thessalonians 1:6 KJV
And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

I Peter 1:8 KJV
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see Him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory:

Jude 1:24 KJV
Now unto Him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy,

Paraphrase:
Proverbs 29:18 KJV
Where there is no (Godly fellowship, hearing and knowing the Word of God), the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Godly Fellowship:

Psalm 16:8 KJV
I have set the Lord always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Psalm 34:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Psalm 145:18 KJV
The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon Him, to all that call upon Him in truth.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?

Matthew 18:20 KJV (Jesus)
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

Matthew 28:19,20 KJV
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

James 4:8 KJV
Draw nigh to God, and He will draw nigh to you..."

I John 1:3 KJV 
That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ. 

Salvation Prayer