Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Prayer Request: Persecution Of Nigerian Christians


Prayer Request:

“Pastor, please tell everyone to pray for believers in Nigeria. Islamics have blown up two Christian churches, while believers where in them and praying. So what were the results, 6 people killed, and more than 52 Christian people were injured.
In these terrific blasts, one pastor and is family, are in the hospital with critical injuries.
As the church was letting out, a coward, suicide bomber drove his car into the entrance of the church.
In another attack at Biu in Borno state, a gunman opened fire, shooting into a congregation of a Christian Church. Scores of believers were injured, one woman died at the scene.
Radical Islamist sect Boko Haram, have increased their attacks on Christian Churches, killing dozens of believers.”
Ted/ Kalamazoo, Michigan U.S.A.

Dear friends, please go to your knees in prayers for Christian people around the world who are being tortured and killed for the name of Christ.

Lamentations 5:5 NLT
Those who pursue us are at our heels; we are exhausted but are given no rest.

Mark 10:28-31 KJV
28 Then Peter began to speak up. “We’ve given up everything to follow you,” he said.
29 “Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or property, for My sake and for the Good News, 
30 will receive now in return a hundred times as many houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and property—along with persecution. And in the world to come that person will have eternal life. 
31 But many who are the greatest now will be least important then, and those who seem least important now will be the greatest then.”

Acts 13:49,50 KJV
49 And the word of the Lord was published throughout all the region.
50 But the Jews stirred up the devout and honorable women, and the chief men of the city, and raised persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and expelled them out of their coasts.

Romans 8:35-39 KJV
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

II Corinthians 12:7-10 NLT
7 even though I have received such wonderful revelations from God. So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud.
8 Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 
9 Each time He said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 
10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

II Thessalonians 1:3,4 KJV
3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

II Timothy 3:10-15 KJV (Apostle Paul to Timothy.)
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, long suffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.


SEVEN PROMISES TO OVERCOMERS:

Revelation 2:7 KJV (Promise to the church in Ephesus.)
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 2:10 KJV (Promise to the church in Smyrna.)
Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Revelation 2:17 KJV (Promise to the church in Pergamos.)
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that over cometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

Revelation 2:26 KJV (Promise to the church  in Thyatira.)
26 And he that over cometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.
28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 3:5 KJV (Promise to the church in Sardis.)
He that over cometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.

Revelation 3:12 KJV (Promise to the church in Philadelphia.)
Him that over cometh will I make a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from My God: and I will write upon him My new name.

Revelation 3:21 KJV (Promise to the church in Laodicea.)
To him that over cometh will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father in His throne.

Revelation 21:7 KJV (Promise to all belivers in Christ.)
He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be My son.

I John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.

I John 5:4,5 KJV
4 For whatsoever is born of God over cometh the world: and this is the victory that over cometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that over cometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

Salvation Prayer