Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, September 22, 2008

Bible Questions Answered: Crowns-Different

Bible Questions Answered:
How many and different crowns are there?
Kelly S./ Nottingham, UK

Bible Answer:
Salvation is a “GIFT,” of God, to those who believe in and receive God's son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Romans 6:23 KJV “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

The Word, does mention rewards (earned) by believers.
There is coming a day after the Rapture of the Church of Jesus Christ, in heaven, that faithful believers will be rewarded for their work.

Crowns:
1)
The Crown of Rejoicing: Faithful Service.

I Thessalonians 2:19,20 KJV
[19] For what is our hope, or joy, or Crown of Rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at His coming?
[20] For ye are our glory and joy.

Philippians 4:1 KJV “Therefore, my brethren dearly beloved and longed for, my Joy and Crown, so stand fast in the Lord, my dearly beloved.”

2)
The Crown of Righteousness: Faithful Testimony.

II Timothy 4:8 KJV “Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love His appearing.”

3)
The Crown of Life: Faithfulness in Trial.

James 1:12 NIV “Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.”

Revelation 2:10 KJV “Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”

4)
The Crown of Glory: Faithfulness in Suffering.

I Peter 5:4 NIV
1 To the elders among you, I appeal as a fellow elder, a witness of Christ's sufferings and one who also will share in the glory to be revealed:
2 Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not greedy for money, but eager to serve;
3 not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Hebrews 2:9 KJV “But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”

5)
The Incorruptible Crown: Faithfulness in Self-Control.

I Corinthians 9:24-27 KJV
[24] Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
[25] And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible.
[26] I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:
[27] But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.