Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bible Lesson: Church Symbol: The Circle

Bible Lesson: Symbols Of The Church Of Jesus Christ

Church Symbol: The Circle

A Circle, is endless, which is a symbol of the unity of God.
Our God is "Eternal, without beginning, and without end, everlasting."

God the Father

Exodus 3:13-15 KJV
[13] And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is His name? what shall I say unto them?
[14] And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
[15] And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is My name for ever, and this is My memorial unto all generations.

Deuteronomy 32:39,40 KJV
[39] See now that I, even I, am He, and there is no god with Me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of My hand.
[40] For I lift up My hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.

Deuteronomy 33:27 KJV "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and He shall thrust out the enemy from before thee;..."

Psalm 135:13 KJV "Thy name, O LORD, endureth for ever; and Thy memorial, O LORD, throughout all generations."

Psalm 145:13 KJV "Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Thy dominion endureth throughout all generations."

Isaiah 57:15 KJV "For thus saith the High and Lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and Holy Place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones."

Lamentations 5:19 KJV "Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; Thy Throne from generation to generation."

God the Son

Micah 5:2 KJV "But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall He come forth unto Me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

John 1:1,2 KJV
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.

John 8:58 KJV "Jesus said unto them, Verily,verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am."

John 17:5 KJV
5] And now, O Father, glorify thou Me with thine own Self with the glory which I had with Thee before the world was.
[24] Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given Me, be with Me where I am; that they may behold My glory, which Thou hast given Me: for thou lovedst Me before the foundation of the world.

Romans 1:19,20 KJV
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Hebrew 7:3 KJV "...the Son of God; abideth a Priest continually."

Revelation 22:13 KJV "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last."

God the Holy Spirit

Hebrews 9:14 KJV "How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the Eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?