Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, September 26, 2008

Bible Lesson: Church Symbol: The Dove

Bible Lessons: Symbols Of The Church Of Jesus Christ

Church Symbol: The Dove, a symbol of God the Holy Spirit, peace and meekness.

The Dove:

The dove (At Noah's Ark) was a sign of reconciliation with God, after the flood.
Genesis 8:8 KJV
Also he sent forth a dove from him, to see if the waters were abated from off the face of the ground;

Matthew 3:16,17 KJV
[16] And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon Him:
[17] And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My Beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

The Swiftness of the dove
Psalm 55:6 KJV
And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Zechariah 4:6 KJV
Then He answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the LORD of Hosts.

The Beauty of the dove
Psalm 68:13 KJV
Though ye have lien among the pots (ashes), yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold. (Beauty for ashes.)

Ezekiel 36:27 KJV
And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes, and ye shall keep My judgments, and do them.

The Mournful voice of the dove
Nahum 2:7 KJV
Nineveh’s exile has been decreed,00and all the servant girls mourn its capture.
They moan like doves and beat their breasts in sorrow.

Isaiah 38:14 KJV
Like a crane or a swallow, so did I chatter: I did mourn as a dove: mine eyes fail with looking upward: O LORD, I am oppressed; undertake for me.

Isaiah 59:11 KJV
We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.

Romans 8:26 NLT
26 And the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness. For example, we don’t know what God wants us to pray for. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
27 And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers[l] in harmony with God’s own will.

The Harmlessness of the dove
Matthew 10:16 KJV
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.