Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, December 2, 2016

Friendship


Bible Questions Answered:
“...I've tried to be good, but I don't seem to get any friends...”
Lynn/ PontyPridd, Wales U.K.

Bible Answer:

Bible Tests:

I shot an arrow into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where; For so swiftly it flew, the sight Could not follow it in its flight.

I breathed a song into the air, It fell to earth, I knew not where; For, who has sight so keen and strong That it can follow the flight of song?

Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroken;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

Henry Wads worth Longfellow

A true friend is the best Possession.
Ben Franklin  1706-1790

You never really know your friends from your enemies until the ice breaks.
Eskimo (on friends and foes)

There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Thomas Aquinas

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Helen Keller

Friendship:

Proverbs 17:17 KJV
A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Proverbs 19:4 KJV
Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbor.

Proverbs 27:6 KJV
Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

Ecclesiastes 4:9,10 KJV
9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.

Isaiah 41:8 KJV (God speaks to His people.)
But thou, Israel, art My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham My friend.

I Samuel 18:1,3,4 NLT
1 After David had finished talking with Saul, he met Jonathan, the king’s son. There was an immediate bond between them, for Jonathan loved David.
3 And Jonathan made a solemn pact with David, because he loved him as he loved himself.
4 Jonathan sealed the pact by taking off his robe and giving it to David, together with his tunic, sword, bow, and belt.

II Samuel 1:26 NLT (David's sorrow over Jonathan's death.)
How I weep for you, my brother Jonathan! Oh, how much I loved you! And your love for me was deep, deeper than the love of women.

John 13:1 KJV
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that His hour was come that He should depart out of this world unto The Father, having loved His own which were in the world, He loved them unto the end. (The difference of Christ's love, and men's love.)

John 15:12-15 KJV (Jesus)
12 This is My commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
14 Ye are My friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his Lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father I have made known unto you.

Luke 14:12-14 NKJV
12 Then He also said to him who invited Him, “When you give a dinner or a supper, do not ask your friends, your brothers, your relatives, nor rich neighbors, lest they also invite you back, and you be repaid.
13 But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind.
14 And you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you; for you shall be repaid at the resurrection of the just.”

The most Precious Friend a person could ever wish for is The Lord Jesus!
Make sure above all, that He is your personal friend.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is A Friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

What A Friend We Have In Jesus

What a friend we have in Jesus,
All our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer!
Oh, what peace we often forfeit,
Oh, what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer!

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful,
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;
Take it to the Lord in prayer.

Are we weak and heavy-laden,
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge—
Take it to the Lord in prayer.
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In His arms He’ll take and shield thee,
Thou wilt find a solace there.

Blessed Savior, Thou hast promised
Thou wilt all our burdens bear;
May we ever, Lord, be bringing
All to Thee in earnest prayer.
Soon in glory bright, unclouded,
There will be no need for prayer—
Rapture, praise, and endless worship
Will be our sweet portion there.

Joseph M. Scriven, 1855

Hear the song:
(copy and past the following URL into your web browser, and hit return.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3JOtUOVWM

Salvation Prayer
Jesus, be merciful to me a sinner. I confess and forsake my sins, and ask you to forgive me, and make me a child of God, for you have said, “...whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.” Acts 2:21 KJV

Thank you for dying for me, taking my place in judgment, that I might be pardoned. I take you as the Savior, and Lord (Master) of my life. Help me to read your word, confess you, and live for you.
Amen

John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: “

John 3:16,17 KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His Only Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 6:37 KJV
...him that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out.”

Acts 2:21 KJV
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of The Lord shall be saved.”

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9l, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvatilon.

II Corinthians 6:2 NKJV
For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.

Dear Friend, today, is the day to call upon the name of The Lord. We have no promise of tomorrow!

Proverbs 27:1 KJV
Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.