Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment: Bible Prophecy: Promised Seed Of Jacob.

Bible Lesson: Prophecies And Their Fulfillment:

Bible Prophecy: Promised Seed Of Jacob.

Bible Text:

The Prophecy:

Numbers 24:15-19 NLT (Balaam’s Final Messages)
15 This is the message Balaam delivered: “This is the message of Balaam son of Beor, the message of the man whose eyes see clearly,
16 the message of one who hears the words of God, who has knowledge from the Most High, who sees a vision from the Almighty who bows down with eyes wide open:
17 I see Him, but not here and now. I perceive Him, but far in the distant future. A Star will rise from Jacob; A Scepter will emerge from Israel. It will crush the heads of Moab’s people, cracking the skulls of the people of Sheth.
18 Edom will be taken over, and Seir, its enemy, will be conquered, while Israel marches on in triumph.
19 A Ruler will rise in Jacob who will destroy the survivors of Ir.”

Genesis 28:10-15 NLT (Jacob’s Dream at Bethel)
10 Meanwhile, Jacob left Beersheba and traveled toward Haran.
11 At sundown he arrived at a good place to set up camp and stopped there for the night. Jacob found a stone to rest his head against and lay down to sleep.
12 As he slept, he dreamed of a stairway that reached from the earth up to heaven. And he saw the angels of God going up and down the stairway.
13 At the top of the stairway stood The Lord, and He said, “I am The Lord,
The God of your grandfather Abraham, and The God of your father, Isaac.
The ground you are lying on belongs to you. I am giving it to you and your descendants.
14 Your descendants will be as numerous as the dust of the earth! They will spread out in all directions—to the west and the east, to the north and the south. And all the families of the earth will be blessed through you and your descendants.
15 What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.”

The Fulfillment:

Luke 3:23-38 NLT (The Ancestors of Jesus)
23 Jesus was about thirty years old when He began His public ministry.
Jesus was known as The Son Of Joseph.
Joseph was the son of Heli.

24
Heli was the son of Matthat.
Matthat was the son of Levi.
Levi was the son of Melki.
Melki was the son of Jannai.
Jannai was the son of Joseph.

25
Joseph was the son of Mattathias.
Mattathias was the son of Amos.
Amos was the son of Nahum.
Nahum was the son of Esli.
Esli was the son of Naggai.

26
Naggai was the son of Maath.
Maath was the son of Mattathias.
Mattathias was the son of Semein.
Semein was the son of Josech.
Josech was the son of Joda.

27
Joda was the son of Joanan.
Joanan was the son of Rhesa.
Rhesa was the son of Zerubbabel.
Zerubbabel was the son of Shealtiel.
Shealtiel was the son of Neri.

28
Neri was the son of Melki.
Melki was the son of Addi.
Addi was the son of Cosam.
Cosam was the son of Elmadam.
Elmadam was the son of Er.

29
Er was the son of Joshua.
Joshua was the son of Eliezer.
Eliezer was the son of Jorim.
Jorim was the son of Matthat.
Matthat was the son of Levi.

30
Levi was the son of Simeon.
Simeon was the son of Judah.
Judah was the son of Joseph.
Joseph was the son of Jonam.
Jonam was the son of Eliakim.

31
Eliakim was the son of Melea.
Melea was the son of Menna.
Menna was the son of Mattatha.
Mattatha was the son of Nathan.
Nathan was the son of David.

32
David was the son of Jesse.
Jesse was the son of Obed.
Obed was the son of Boaz.
Boaz was the son of Salmon.
Salmon was the son of Nahshon.

33
Nahshon was the son of Amminadab.
Amminadab was the son of Admin.
Admin was the son of Arni.
Arni was the son of Hezron.
Hezron was the son of Perez.
Perez was the son of Judah.

34
Judah was the son of Jacob.
Jacob was the son of Isaac.
Isaac was the son of Abraham.
Abraham was the son of Terah.
Terah was the son of Nahor.

35
Nahor was the son of Serug.
Serug was the son of Reu.
Reu was the son of Peleg.
Peleg was the son of Eber.
Eber was the son of Shelah.

36
Shelah was the son of Cainan.
Cainan was the son of Arphaxad.
Arphaxad was the son of Shem.
Shem was the son of Noah.
Noah was the son of Lamech.

37
Lamech was the son of Methuselah.
Methuselah was the son of Enoch.
Enoch was the son of Jared.
Jared was the son of Mahalalel.
Mahalalel was the son of Kenan.

38
Kenan was the son of Enosh.
Enosh was the son of Seth.
Seth was the son of Adam.
Adam was the son of God.

Matthew 1:1-17 NLT (The Ancestors of Jesus The Messiah)
1 This is a record of the ancestors of Jesus The Messiah, a descendant of David and of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac.
Isaac was the father of Jacob.
Jacob was the father of Judah and his brothers.

3 Judah was the father of Perez and Zerah (whose mother was Tamar).
Perez was the father of Hezron.
Hezron was the father of Ram.

4 Ram was the father of Amminadab.
Amminadab was the father of Nahshon.
Nahshon was the father of Salmon.

5 Salmon was the father of Boaz (whose mother was Rahab).
Boaz was the father of Obed (whose mother was Ruth).
Obed was the father of Jesse.

6 Jesse was the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon (whose mother was Bathsheba, the widow of Uriah).

7 Solomon was the father of Rehoboam.
Rehoboam was the father of Abijah.
Abijah was the father of Asa.

8 Asa was the father of Jehoshaphat.
Jehoshaphat was the father of Jehoram.
Jehoram was the father of Uzziah.

9 Uzziah was the father of Jotham.
Jotham was the father of Ahaz.
Ahaz was the father of Hezekiah.

10 Hezekiah was the father of Manasseh.
Manasseh was the father of Amon.
Amon was the father of Josiah.

11 Josiah was the father of Jehoiachin and his brothers (born at the time of the exile to Babylon).

12 After the Babylonian exile:
Jehoiachin was the father of Shealtiel.
Shealtiel was the father of Zerubbabel.

13 Zerubbabel was the father of Abiud.
Abiud was the father of Eliakim.
Eliakim was the father of Azor.

14 Azor was the father of Zadok.
Zadok was the father of Akim.
Akim was the father of Eliud.

15 Eliud was the father of Eleazar.
Eleazar was the father of Matthan.
Matthan was the father of Jacob.

16 Jacob was the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary.
Mary gave birth to Jesus, who is called The Messiah.

17 All those listed above include fourteen generations from Abraham to David, fourteen from David to the Babylonian exile, and fourteen from the Babylonian exile to The Messiah.

From the promise of Genesis 28:14 1760 B.Usher, to the birth of The Messiah's birth B.C. 5, through some 42 generations, did the promise of a coming Messiah, come true? Yes!

Numbers 24:17 NLT
I see Him, but not here and now. I perceive Him, but far in the distant future. A Star will rise from Jacob; A Scepter* will emerge from Israel...”

*Scepter – Hebrew: Shebet (Shay-bet): A rod for ruling a clan, tribe.

Scepter:
A rod or wand borne in the hand as an emblem of regal or imperial power.
(Dictionary.Com)

Isaiah prophesied concerning the coming Messiah:

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For to us A Child is born, to us A Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince Of Peace.

We know this prophecy surely came to pass!
Can we “trust,” The Living God, to know the future?

Trusting In The Lord:

II Samuel 22:3 KJV
The God of my Rock; in Him will I trust: He is my Shield, and the Horn (Power) of my Salvation, my High Tower, and my Refuge, my Savior...”

II Samuel 22:31 KJV
As for God, His way is perfect; The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler (Shield) to all them that trust in Him.

Job 13:15 KJV
Though He slay me, yet will I trust in Him..."

Psalm 4:5 KJV
Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in The Lord.

Psalm 5:11 KJV
But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.

Psalm 9:10 KJV
And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, Lord, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

Psalm 11:1 KJV
In the Lord put I my trust:

Psalm 16:1 KJV
Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 18:2,30 KJV
2 The Lord is my Rock, and my Fortress, and my Deliverer; my God, my Strength, in whom I will trust; my Buckler (Shield), and the horn (Power) of my Salvation, and my High Tower.
30 As for God, His way is perfect: The Word Of The Lord is tried: He is a Buckler to all those that trust in Him.

Psalm 20:7 KJV
Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of The Lord our God.

Psalm 31:1,19 NKJV
1 In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed; Deliver me in Your righteousness.
19 Oh, how great is Your goodness, Which You have laid up for those who fear You, Which You have prepared for those who trust in You In the presence of the sons of men!

Psalm 34:22 KJV
The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

Psalm 36:7 KJV
How excellent is thy loving kindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 37:3,5,40 KJV
3 Trust in The Lord, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
5 Commit thy way unto The Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass.
40 And The Lord shall help them, and deliver them: He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in Him.

Psalm 40:3,4 KJV
3 And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in The Lord.
4 Blessed is that man that maketh The Lord his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.

Psalm 52:8 KJV
But I am like a green olive tree in The House Of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.

Psalm 56:3,4,11 KJV
3 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.
4 In God I will praise His Word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
11 In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 61:4 NKJV
I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah

Psalm 62:8 KJV
Trust in Him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before Him: God is a Refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 64:10 KJV
The righteous shall be glad in The Lord, and shall trust in Him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

Psalm 71:1,5 KJV
1 In thee, O Lord, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.
5 For thou art my hope, O Lord God: thou art my trust from my youth.

Psalm 73:28 KJV
But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in The Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.

Psalm 91:2,4 KJV
2 I will say of The Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress: my God; in Him will I trust.
4 He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His Truth shall be thy Shield and Buckler.

Psalm 115:11 KJV
Ye that fear The Lord, trust in The Lord: He is their Help and their Shield.

Psalm 118:8,9 KJV
8 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in man.
9 It is better to trust in The Lord than to put confidence in princes.

Psalm 125:1 KJV
They that trust in The Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Psalm 141:8 KJV
But mine eyes are unto thee, O God The Lord: in thee is my trust..."

Psalm 143:8 KJV
Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

Psalm 144:2 KJV
My Goodness, and my Fortress; my High Tower, and my Deliverer; my Shield, and He in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Proverbs 3:5 KJV
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Proverbs 29:25 KJV
The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in The Lord shall be safe.

Proverbs 30:5 KJV
Every word of God is pure: He is a Shield unto them that put their trust in Him.

Isaiah 12:2 KJV
Behold, God is my Salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for The Lord Jehovah is my Strength and my Song; He also is become my Salvation.

Isaiah 26:4 KJV
Trust ye in The Lord for ever: for in The Lord Jehovah is everlasting strength:

Isaiah 31:1 KJV
Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto The Holy One Of Israel, neither seek The Lord!

Isaiah 51:5 KJV
My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and Mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon Me, and on Mine arm shall they trust.

Isaiah 57:13 KJV
When thou criest, let thy companies deliver thee; but the wind shall carry them all away; vanity shall take them: but he that putteth his trust in Me shall possess the land, and shall inherit My holy mountain;

Romans 15:12 KJV
And again, Esaias (Isaiah) saith, There shall be A Root Of Jesse, and He that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in Him shall the Gentiles trust.

I Timothy 4:10 KJV
For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in The living God, who is The Savior of all men, specially of those that believe.

Prayer:

Acts 4:12 KJV
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Romans 6:23 KJV
For the wages of sin is death; but The Gift Of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Romans 10:9l, 10 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto Salvation.

II Corinthians 6:2 NKJV
For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, And in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.