Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Church Attendance - 2

Bible Questions Answered:
“ I don't see any new testament command to attend church....”
Rodney/ San Diego, California U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Bible Texts:

The question is not, “Why do I have to go to church?” But, “Why wouldn't any Christian, not want to go to church?”

John 13:15 KJV
For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.

Alright, what was our Lord's example?

Matthew 12:9 KJV
And when He was departed thence, He went into their synagogue:

Mark 1:21 KJV
And they went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day He entered into the synagogue..."

Luke 4:16 KJV
And He came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up: and, as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the sabbath day..."

Matthew 18:20 KJV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there am I in the midst of them.

The Apostle Paul:

I Thessalonians 5:11 NLT
So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.

Hebrews 10:25 NLT
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of His return is drawing near.

Other Scriptures:

Psalm 5:7 KJV (King David)
But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.

Psalm 73:17 KJV (Asaph)
Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I..."

Acts 2:47 KJV
Praising God, and having favor with all the people. And The Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

Psalm 11:4 KJV (Habakkuk 2:20)
The Lord is in His holy temple..."

Revelation 1:20 KJV
The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels (messengers) of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1 KJV
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith He that holdeth the seven stars (Messengers) in His right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks (Churches);