Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, July 14, 2013

Betrayal

Bible Questions Answered:
“...my girl friend has taken up with my boyfriend of some two and a half years. What as a Christian do I tell her, I am very upset and hurt what does God say about something like this....?”
Beverly/ Brookline, Massachusetts U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
Perhaps it would do well to call this just what it is, and that is betrayal.

Betrayal: to lead astray; deceive; specific, to seduce and then desert.
New World Dictionary

Psalm 41:9 KJV (Prophecy concerning Jesus Christ and Judas Iscariot.)
Yea, Mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of My bread, hath lifted up his heel against Me.

Luke 22:22 KJV
22 And truly The Son Of Man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom He is betrayed!
48 But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?

Dear child of God, have you been betrayed? Receive these three promises from The Lord!

Psalm 55:12-22 NLT
12 It is not an enemy who taunts me— I could bear that. It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me— I could have hidden from them.
13 Instead, it is you—my equal, my companion and close friend.
14 What good fellowship we once enjoyed as we walked together to the house of God.
15 "...evil makes its home within them.
16 But I will call on God, and The Lord will rescue me.
17 Morning, noon, and night I cry out in my distress, and The Lord hears my voice.
18 He ransoms me and keeps me safe from the battle waged against me, though many still oppose me.
19 God, who has ruled forever, will hear me and humble them. Interlude For my enemies refuse to change their ways; they do not fear God.
20 As for my companion, he betrayed his friends; he broke his promises.
21 His words are as smooth as butter, but in his heart is war. His words are as soothing as lotion, but underneath are daggers!
22 Give your burdens to The Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.

The Lord will rescue me.
The Lord hears my voice.
The Lord,... He will take care of you. He will not permit the Godly to slip and fall.

I Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Romans 8:28 KJV
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose.

Christian Conduct:

Matthew 5:38-48 NLT (Jesus)
38 “You have heard the law that says the punishment must match the injury: ‘An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.’
39 But I say, do not resist an evil person! If someone slaps you on the right cheek, offer the other cheek also.
40 If you are sued in court and your shirt is taken from you, give your coat, too.
41 If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles.
42 Give to those who ask, and don’t turn away from those who want to borrow.
43 “You have heard the law that says, ‘Love your neighbor’ and hate your enemy.
44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!
45 In that way, you will be acting as true children of your Father in heaven. For he gives His sunlight to both the evil and the good, and He sends rain on the just and the unjust alike.
46 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much.
47 If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that.
48 But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Luke 17:3,4 NLT (Jesus)
3 So watch yourselves! “If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive.
4 Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

Romans 12:14-21 KJV (Apostle Paul)
14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, saith The Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 14:10-13 KJV (Apostle Paul)
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, As I live, saith The Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Child of God, receive healing from The Lord.

Luke 4:18 KJV
The Spirit Of The Lord is upon Me, because He hath anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,