Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, May 17, 2013

Heaven-Crying In


Bible Questions Answered:
“How in the world can heaven be heaven if we know a cherished friend is burning in hell forever?”
Roxanne/ Buffalo, New York

Bible Answer:

The answer to this question, is not an easy one.
First of all the scriptures…..

Revelation 7:17 KJV
For The Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Revelation 21:4 KJV
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Yes, in heaven, there will be for some, a time of sorrow.

Sins of Omission:
Sorrow over not witnessing to dear cherished friend, that went out into eternity, lost, whereas a word from you and they could have been rescued!

Ezekiel 3:18-21 KJV
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Sins of Commission:
Things you shouldn't have done, yet you were drawn to do them, gossip, backbiting, bigotry, etc. etc.

Romans 14:7,12,13 KJV
7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Sins of Ignorance:
Things you said or did, you didn't even know about, that hurt The Lord. And you were ignorant, because you failed to read and study His Word.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 139:23,24 KJV
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Crying in the midst of the most wonderful, happy, care free, holy place there is, and all because of earthly mistakes we have made.

Dear friends forever lost....if we don't witness to them, yes.
What sorrow indeed.

And it is also true that God does not send people to hell, they by their own choices, send themselves there!
A child of God's creation, which could have brought to Him, eternal joy, forever lost to damnation.

How can a Christian enjoy the bliss of heaven, knowing that a dear friend has been forever lost?

One would only have to look into the face of the Savior.
There would be your answer.
Selah
­

No one in heaven, ever would ask the Savior such a question, on earth yes, because we simply do not see, we simply do not understand.

Dear friend, were you, in earthly form, to be transported to heaven and ask the Savior, His response would be forever an answer to your question.
He would reply, “But, he (or she), never loved Me.”

That reply, may not sound like much in our sin hardened world, but were we in heaven, beholding the glory of The Lord, His beauty, His sinlessness, His Holiness, His indescribable love and care, …...
we would know, we would know!

All who enter hell enter through the same gate, that of the unpardonable sin, of rejecting The Savior and His dear Holy Spirit.

Psalm 27:4 KJV
One thing have I desired of The Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of The Lord all the days of my life, to behold The Beauty Of The Lord, and to enquire in His Temple.

Psalm 90:17 KJV
And let The Beauty Of The Lord our God be upon us..."

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince Of Peace.

Daniel 10:1-9 KJV
1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a thing was revealed unto Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar; and the thing was true, but the time appointed was long: and he understood the thing, and had understanding of the vision.
2 In those days I Daniel was mourning three full weeks.
3 I ate no pleasant bread, neither came flesh nor wine in my mouth, neither did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled.
4 And in the four and twentieth day of the first month, as I was by the side of the great river, which is Hiddekel;
5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain Man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and His face as the appearance of lightning, and His eyes as lamps of fire, and His arms and His feet like in color to polished brass, and the voice of His words like the voice of a multitude.
7 And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.
8 Therefore I was left alone, and saw this great vision, and there remained no strength in me: for my comeliness was turned in me into corruption, and I retained no strength.
9 Yet heard I the voice of His words: and when I heard the voice of His words, then was I in a deep sleep on my face, and my face toward the ground.

Matthew 17:2 KJV
And was transfigured before them: and His face did shine as the sun, and His raiment was white as the Light.

Luke 2:11 KJV
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ The Lord.

John 1:9,14,29 KJV
9 That was The True Light (Christ), which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld His glory, the glory as of The Only Begotten Of The Father,) full of grace and truth.
29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold The Lamb Of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

John 8:12 KJV
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am The Light Of The World: he that followeth Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have The Light Of Life.

John 10:11 KJV
I am The Good Shepherd: The Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.

John 10:14 KJV
I am The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.

I Corinthians 2:8 KJV
"... The Lord Of Glory.

I Corinthians 10:4 KJV
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Ephesians 1:22 KJV
And hath put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church,

Hebrews 4:14 KJV
Seeing then that we have a Great High Priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus The Son Of God, let us hold fast our profession.

I Peter 2:7 KJV
Unto you therefore which believe He is precious..."

Revelation 1:13-18 KJV
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks One like unto The Son Of Man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and His hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and His eyes were as a flame of fire;
15 And His feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and His voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And He had in His right hand seven stars: and out of His mouth went a sharp two edged sword: and His countenance was as the sun shineth in His strength.
17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am The First And The Last:
18 I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

Revelation 4:2,3 KJV
2 And immediately I was in The Spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.
3 And He that sat was to look upon like a Jasper and a Sardine Stone: and there was a Rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an Emerald.

Revelation 19:11-13,16 KJV
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful And True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.
13 And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word Of God.
16 And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Psalm 30:4,5 KJV
4 Sing unto The Lord, O ye saints of His, and give thanks at the remembrance of His holiness.
5 For His anger endureth but a moment; in His favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.