Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hands Of Jesus


Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor, many today say that Jesus was nailed through his wrists, on the cross, and not hands, matter of fact I'd say a majority would say that. And that belief is based upon the fact, that the weight of the body could not be maintained through the hands. What is your idea?...”
Hernando/ Marbella, Spain

Bible Answer:
Let us always, believe and take The Word Of The Lord, as Truth, and “not”, the traditions of men!

Isaiah 8:20 KJV
To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.

Matthew 5:18 KJV
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Matthew 24:35 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

Mark 12:24 KJV
And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

John 12:48 KJV
He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him: The Word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Galatians 1:8 KJV
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

I Thessalonians 2:13 KJV
For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received The Word Of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in Truth, The Word Of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

II Timothy 3:16 KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I Peter 1;25 KJV
But The Word Of The Lord endureth for ever. And this is The Word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

II Peter 1:21 KJV
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

The Word Of The Lord:

Exodus 32:15 KJV
Moses turned and went down the mountain with the two tablets of the covenant law in his hands. They were inscribed on both sides, front and back.

Our Lord, has the covenant of the “Law of Love” in His hands.
John 13:34 KJV
A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Psalm 22:16 KJV
Dogs surround Me, a pack of villains encircles Me; they pierce My hands and My feet.

Isaiah 49:15,16 KJV
15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of My hands; thy walls are continually before Me.

Luke 24:39,40 KJV (The Marks of Jesus.)
39 Look at My hands and My feet. It is I Myself! Touch Me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”
40 When He had said this, He showed them His hands and feet.

John 20:20 KJV
After He said this, He showed them His hands and side. The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord.

John 20:24-28 KJV (the Resurrected Savior.)
24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said unto Him, We have seen The Lord. But he (Thomas) said unto them, Except I shall see in His hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into His side, I will not believe.
26 And after eight days again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith He to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God.

Selah