Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, January 18, 2013

Rock And Roll


Bible Questions Answered:
“...some of my church friends say that my rock and roll music is Satan, I say they shouldn't judge me. How can I get these to stop?”
Trenton/ Greensboro, North Carolina U.S.A.

Bible Answer:
If you are a Christian, and it seems that you are....then the Apostle Paul reminds you ....

Colossians 2:12 NLT
For you were buried with Christ when you were baptized. And with Him you were raised to new life because you trusted the mighty power of God, who raised Christ from the dead.

I Corinthians 6:19,20 KJV
19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of The Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

A Christian is God's temple, a temple for His Holy Spirit.
If a Christian, you are that temple.

I Corinthians 10:31 KJV
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.

The music you enjoy, does it “glorify God?

Philippians 4:8 KJV
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Is your music:
Honest, just, pure, lovely (In the sight of God), of a good report, full of virtue, full of praise (to God)?
Then think of these things.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

If the Lord Jesus was in your room with you, could you play your music, in worship to Him?

Psalm 40:3 KJV
And He hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the Lord.

Does your choice of music, bring praise and honor to God?

II Corinthians 6:14-18 NLT
14 Don’t team up with those who are unbelievers. How can righteousness be a partner with wickedness? How can light live with darkness?
15 What harmony can there be between Christ and the devil? How can a believer be a partner with an unbeliever?
16 And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: “I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be My people.
17 Therefore, come out from among unbelievers, and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don’t touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.
18 And I will be your Father, and you will be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.”

Ephesians 5:18-20 KJV
18 "...be filled with The Spirit;
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

May this not only be your guide in music, but in everything you do in life.

Philippians 3:7-11 NLT
7 I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done.
8 Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ
9 and become one with Him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God’s way of making us right with Himself depends on faith.
10 I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised Him from the dead. I want to suffer with Him, sharing in His death,
11 so that one way or another I will experience the resurrection from the dead!

Be sure to see these blog postings as well....