Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hairs-All Numbered


Bible Questions Answered:
“Why would god want to count the hairs on our heads?”
Roxanne/ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bible Answer:

Bible Text:
Matthew 10:28-31 NLT (Read also verses 16-42.)
28 “Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.
29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it.
30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered.
31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

The context of this verse is that of dreading enemies. And our Lord's reply was verses 28-31.
Christians are “not,” to dread enemies. The only one to be feared is God, who may kill both body and soul, in hell.

Our God possess perfect and unlimited wisdom. Yes, He knows the hairs on our head, and He calls all the stars by name.

Nothing happens that He is not aware of!!
Things in creation happen by the following means.
By God's direct will, or God's permissive will.
God's permissive will, means it is not of His will, but He allows it.
It is the evil one's lie that things happen by luck. There is no such thing as luck.

The Wisdom Of God:

I Samuel 2:3 KJV
"...The Lord is a God Of Knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed.

Job 36:5 KJV
Behold, God is mighty, and despiseth not any: He is mighty in strength and wisdom.

Job 37:16 KJV
"...the wondrous works of Him which is perfect in knowledge?

Psalm 104:24 KJV
O Lord, how manifold are thy works! in wisdom hast thou made them all: the earth is full of thy riches.

Psalm 139:1-6 KJV
1 O Lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.
2 Thou knowest my down sitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.
3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.
4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

Psalm 147:4,5 KJV
4 He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names.
5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: His understanding is infinite.

Proverbs 3:19 KJV
The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath He established the heavens.

Isaiah 11:1-4 KJV (The Messiah-Christ)
1 And there shall come forth A Rod out of the stem of Jesse, and A Branch shall grow out of his roots:
2 And The Spirit Of The Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit Of Wisdom and Understanding, The Spirit Of Counsel and Might, The Spirit Of Knowledge and of The Fear Of The Lord;
3 And shall make Him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and He shall not judge after the sight of His eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of His ears:
4 But with righteousness shall He judge..."

Isaiah 40:28 KJV
Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, The Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of His understanding.

Isaiah 46:9,10 NLT
9 Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like Me.
10 Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass,
for I do whatever I wish.

Daniel 2:20 KJV
Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His:

Matthew 6:7,8 KJV
7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
8 Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask Him.

Matthew 13:54 KJV
And when He was come into His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this Man this wisdom, and these mighty works?

Luke 2:4 KJV
And the Child grew, and waxed strong in Spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon Him.

Romans 11:33,34 KJV
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been His counselor?

Romans 11:33,34 NLT
33 Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways!
34 For who can know the Lord’s thoughts? Who knows enough to give Him advice?

I Corinthians 1:24 KJV
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ The Power Of God, and The Wisdom Of God.

I Corinthians 3:20 KJV
And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts..."

Colossians 2:1-3 NLT
1 I want you to know how much I have agonized for you and for the church at Laodicea, and for many other believers who have never met me personally.
2 I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ Himself.
3 In Him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Psalm 28:7 KJV
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.