Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, January 11, 2013

Hatred-Perfect


Bible Questions Answered:
“Pastor, just what exactly is, perfect hatred?”
Patty/ San Francisco, California

Bible Answer:
Bible Text: In context.
Psalm 139:19-24 KJV (A Psalm of David
19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O Lord, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:
24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

This scripture of David, is but one of many so called “Imprecatory,” Psalms.
Imprecatory Psalms, were Psalms that invoke judgment upon one's (or God's) enemies. David here states that he hates God's enemies with a “perfect hatred.
What then is a perfect hatred?
It is something that, God Himself hates.

Imprecatory Psalms:
Psalm: 5/6/11/12/35/37/40/52/54/56/58/69/79/83/109/137/143.

Example:
Psalm 69:24 KJV
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

Yes, Imprecatory writings are also found in the New Testament.

Jesus
Matthew 23:13 NLT
What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites! For you shut the door of the Kingdom of Heaven in people’s faces. You won’t go in yourselves, and you don’t let others enter either.

Matthew 26:23-24 NLT
23 He replied, “One of you who has just eaten from this bowl with Me will betray Me.
24 For The Son Of Man must die, as the Scriptures declared long ago. But how terrible it will be for the one who betrays Him. It would be far better for that man if he had never been born!”

John 15:24,25 NLT
24 If I hadn’t done such miraculous signs among them that no one else could do, they would not be guilty. But as it is, they have seen everything I did, yet they still hate Me and My Father.
25 This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: ‘They hated Me without cause.’

John
John 2:17 KJV
And His disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten Me up.

Paul
Psalm 69:24 KJV (Paul refers to this Psalm.)
Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.

Romans 11:9-10 KJV
9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompence unto them:
10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.

Romans 15:3 KJV
For even Christ pleased not Himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on Me.

Other New Testament Imprecatory scriptures:
I Corinthians 16:22/ Galatians 1:8,9/ 5:12/ II Timothy 4:14/ Revelation 6:10.

Question:
And now the $64,000 dollar question!
Should Christian men and women have “perfect hatred,” today?

Answer:
Absolutely!

Many Christian people today, are living in a worldly, delusional, politically correct
fog. And one certainly not representing the Lord Jesus Christ!

II Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are The Temple Of The Living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be My sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

Many, worry how as to not offend this group or that.
They must be followers other than that, of the Lord Jesus Christ!

Matthew 10:32-39 KJV
32 Whosoever therefore shall confess Me before men, him will I confess also before My Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me.
38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for My sake shall find it.

Hatred For Sin:

Deuteronomy 25:16 KJV
For all that do such things, and all that do unrighteously, are an abomination unto the Lord thy God.

Psalm 5:5 KJV
The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Psalm 11:5 KJV
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence His soul hateth.

Psalm 45:7 KJV
Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Proverbs 6:16-19 NLT
16 There are six things the Lord hates— no, seven things He detests:
17 haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that kill the innocent,
18 a heart that plots evil, feet that race to do wrong,
19 a false witness who pours out lies, a person who sows discord in a family.

Habakkuk 1:13 KJV
12 Art thou not from everlasting, O Lord my God, mine Holy One..."
13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity..."

Zechariah 8:17 NLT
Don’t scheme against each other. Stop your love of telling lies that you swear are the truth. 
I hate all these things, says the Lord.”

Malachi 3:3-7 NLT (The Coming Judgment.)
1 “Look! I am sending My messenger, and he will prepare the way before Me. Then the Lord you are seeking will suddenly come to His Temple. The Messenger Of The Covenant, whom you look for so eagerly, is surely coming,” says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies.
2 “But who will be able to endure it when He comes? Who will be able to stand and face Him when He appears? For He will be like a blazing fire that refines metal, or like a strong soap that bleaches clothes.
3 He will sit like a refiner of silver, burning away the dross. He will purify the Levites, refining them like gold and silver, so that they may once again offer acceptable sacrifices to the Lord.
4 Then once more the Lord will accept the offerings brought to Him by the people of Judah and Jerusalem, as He did in the past.
5 “At that time I will put you on trial. I am eager to witness against all sorcerers and adulterers and liars. I will speak against those who cheat employees of their wages, who oppress widows and orphans, or who deprive the foreigners living among you of justice, for these people do not fear Me,” says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies.
6 “I am the Lord, and I do not change. That is why you descendants of Jacob are not already destroyed.
7 Ever since the days of your ancestors, you have scorned My decrees and failed to obey them. Now return to Me, and I will return to you,” says The Lord Of Heaven’s Armies

Matthew 5:8 KJV
Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God

Luke 16:15 KJV
And He said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

I Peter 1:15,16 KJV
15 But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Revelation 2:6 KJV (Christ's Message to the Church in Ephesus.)
But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

Much more could be said.
Christians, yes we are to love the lost, but to “hate,” their sin. Do you have a “perfect hatred,” of sin?

Do you get up and turn the TV off, when sensual, off color things etc. etc. appear on the screen, or just shrug it off. Do you leave, when people in the office start telling off color jokes?
Do you leave your precious young children to be entertained by the Internet, TV, or radio, when you are in another room?

Time to go back to that old church altar, and plead for righteous courage to love what God loves, and hate what God hates! Should the life of God's child be full of hate? Yes, for all things which are evil, suggestive and sinful in nature.

We need again to hear and to take to heart the dear word of God!
And not be ever concerned with being politically correct, but God and His Word, correct!
Living every moment of our lives to please, Him, with whom we have to do.

Psalm 19:14 KJV
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 119:11 KJV
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.