Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Prayer Request: Timothy

Prayer Request:
A Christian gentleman by the name of Timothy, is undergoing back surgery today. Plagued by pain, the doctor says surgery is a must. Let us pray for Timothy, as though he was our very own brother, for in the Lord, he is.
(Min. U.S.A.)

Matthew 25:34-40 KJV
34 Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave Me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave Me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took Me in:
36 Naked, and ye clothed Me: I was sick, and ye visited Me: I was in prison, and ye came unto Me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer Him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me.

Philippians 4:6,7 NLT
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Psalm 66:19,20 KJV
19 But verily God hath heard me; He hath attended to the voice of my prayer.
20 Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor His mercy from me.

Psalm 91:14-16 KJV
14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love Me. I will protect those who trust in My name.
15 When they call on Me, I will answer; I will be with them in trouble. I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life and give them My salvation.”