Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bible Lesson: Warnings-God's

Bible Lesson: Warnings-God's

Ezekiel 39:6 KJV
And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the Lord.

Have you read, or heard the news coming out of Moscow? Fires have been raging over the last several weeks, 575 different fires involving some 2,900 square miles.

Hundreds have died due to the smog of peat fires, pollution, exhaust, and from a terrible heat wave they have been experiencing since June. Temperatures have been 95-100 degrees. Their grain crops have suffered 30% loss, and they have a draught. It has been estimated, that already, the fires and heat have cost the Russian economy $15,000, 000, 000.00 (Billion Dollars.)

Dozens of villages have been burnt down. Andrei Seltsovsky health department Moscow, has said, that the city's morgues are filled to capacity with some 1,300-1500 dead, with some 700 people dying each day. 15,000 have already died. The Prime Minister, Vladimir Putin, has declared a state of emergency in 28 Russian regions.

Residents of Moscow have begun to flee the city. On August 7th, some 95,000 people fled the city, on the 9th, 104,000 left by plane.

For those who can afford it, hotels are offering $150-$200 stays with air conditioning.
Many countries are closing their Moscow consular offices.
Trading markets are all but closed. Bankers traveling to Moscow have been told to stay away!

For much, much more on this catastrophe use the following link...



Many of you have asked what significance is this event!

Answer: It Is A Warning!





Please read the above entries.

The Jews, are God's chosen people:

Zechariah 2:8 KJV
"For thus saith the Lord of Hosts... he that toucheth you (Israel) toucheth the apple of His eye."

Russia, and her allies (Ezekiel 38:5 Iran/ Ethiopia, North Africa/ Libya, North Africa), will meet with an terrible end, when they plan to destroy Israel, the Word of the Lord says so!
Today, while they make their secret plans, He warns them.

Ezekiel 38:1-23 New Living Translation:
1 This is another message that came to me from the Lord:
2 “Son of man, turn and face Gog of the land of Magog, the prince who rules over the nations of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him.
3 Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: Gog, I am your enemy!
4 I will turn you around and put hooks in your jaws to lead you out with your whole army—your horses and charioteers in full armor and a great horde armed with shields and swords.
5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya will join you, too, with all their weapons.
6 Gomer and all its armies will also join you, along with the armies of Beth-togarmah from the distant north, and many others.
7 “Get ready; be prepared! Keep all the armies around you mobilized, and take command of them.
8 A long time from now you will be called into action. In the distant future you will swoop down on the land of Israel, which will be enjoying peace after recovering from war and after its people have returned from many lands to the mountains of Israel.
9 You and all your allies—a vast and awesome army—will roll down on them like a storm and cover the land like a cloud.
10 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: At that time evil thoughts will come to your mind, and you will devise a wicked scheme.
11 You will say, ‘Israel is an unprotected land filled with unwalled villages! I will march against her and destroy these people who live in such confidence!
12 I will go to those formerly desolate cities that are now filled with people who have returned from exile in many nations. I will capture vast amounts of plunder, for the people are rich with livestock and other possessions now. They think the whole world revolves around them!’
13 But Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish will ask, ‘Do you really think the armies you have gathered can rob them of silver and gold? Do you think you can drive away their livestock and seize their goods and carry off plunder?’
14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: When My people are living in peace in their land, then you will rouse yourself.
15 You will come from your homeland in the distant north with your vast cavalry and your mighty army,
16 and you will attack My people Israel, covering their land like a cloud. At that time in the distant future, I will bring you against My land as everyone watches, and My holiness will be displayed by what happens to you, Gog. Then all the nations will know that I am the Lord.
17 “This is what the Sovereign Lord asks: Are you the one I was talking about long ago, when I announced through Israel’s prophets that in the future I would bring you against My people?
18 But this is what the Sovereign Lord says: When Gog invades the land of Israel, My fury will boil over!
19 In My jealousy and blazing anger, I promise a mighty shaking in the land of Israel on that day.
20 All living things—the fish in the sea, the birds of the sky, the animals of the field, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and all the people on earth—will quake in terror at My presence. Mountains will be thrown down; cliffs will crumble; walls will fall to the earth.
21 I will summon the sword against you on all the hills of Israel, says the Sovereign Lord. Your men will turn their swords against each other.
22 I will punish you and your armies with disease and bloodshed; I will send torrential rain, hailstones, fire, and burning sulfur!
23 In this way, I will show My greatness and holiness, and I will make Myself known to all the nations of the world. Then they will know that I am the Lord.

Ezekiel 39:1-29 New Living Translation
1 “Son of man, prophesy against Gog. Give him this message from the Sovereign Lord: I am your enemy, O Gog, ruler of the nations of Meshech and Tubal - (The prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal.)
2 I will turn you around and drive you toward the mountains of Israel, bringing you from the distant north.
3 I will knock the bow from your left hand and the arrows from your right hand, and I will leave you helpless.
4 You and your army and your allies will all die on the mountains. I will feed you to the vultures and wild animals.
5 You will fall in the open fields, for I have spoken, says the Sovereign Lord.
6 And I will rain down fire on Magog and on all your allies who live safely on the coasts. Then they will know that I am the Lord.
7 “In this way, I will make known My Holy Name among My people of Israel. I will not let anyone bring shame on it. And the nations, too, will know that I am the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.
8 That day of judgment will come, says the Sovereign Lord. Everything will happen just as I have declared it.
9 “Then the people in the towns of Israel will go out and pick up your small and large shields, bows and arrows, javelins and spears, and they will use them for fuel. There will be enough to last them seven years!
10 They won’t need to cut wood from the fields or forests, for these weapons will give them all the fuel they need. They will plunder those who planned to plunder them, and they will rob those who planned to rob them, says the Sovereign Lord.
11 “And I will make a vast graveyard for Gog and his hordes in the Valley of the Travelers, east of the Dead Sea. It will block the way of those who travel there, and they will change the name of the place to the Valley of Gog’s Hordes.
12 It will take seven months for the people of Israel to bury the bodies and cleanse the land.
13 Everyone in Israel will help, for it will be a glorious victory for Israel when I demonstrate My glory on that day, says the Sovereign Lord.
14 “After seven months, teams of men will be appointed to search the land for skeletons to bury, so the land will be made clean again.
15 Whenever bones are found, a marker will be set up so the burial crews will take them to be buried in the Valley of Gog’s Hordes.
16 (There will be a town there named Hamonah, which means ‘horde.’) And so the land will finally be cleansed.
17 “And now, son of man, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Call all the birds and wild animals. Say to them: Gather together for my great sacrificial feast. Come from far and near to the mountains of Israel, and there eat flesh and drink blood!
18 Eat the flesh of mighty men and drink the blood of princes as though they were rams, lambs, goats, and bulls—all fattened animals from Bashan!
19 Gorge yourselves with flesh until you are glutted; drink blood until you are drunk. This is the sacrificial feast I have prepared for you.
20 Feast at My banquet table—feast on horses and charioteers, on mighty men and all kinds of valiant warriors, says the Sovereign Lord.
21 “In this way, I will demonstrate My glory to the nations. Everyone will see the punishment I have inflicted on them and the power of My fist when I strike.
22 And from that time on the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God.
23 The nations will then know why Israel was sent away to exile—it was punishment for sin, for they were unfaithful to their God. Therefore, I turned away from them and let their enemies destroy them.
24 I turned My face away and punished them because of their defilement and their sins.
25 “So now, this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will end the captivity of My people; I will have mercy on all Israel, for I jealously guard My Holy reputation!
26 They will accept responsibility for their past shame and unfaithfulness after they come home to live in peace in their own land, with no one to bother them.
27 When I bring them home from the lands of their enemies, I will display My Holiness among them for all the nations to see.
28 Then My people will know that I am the Lord their God, because I sent them away to exile and brought them home again. I will leave none of My people behind.
29 And I will never again turn My face from them, for I will pour out My Spirit upon the people of Israel. I, the Sovereign Lord, have spoken!”

God, knows only too well the secret plans of men:

Psalm 90:8 KJV
Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.

Jeremiah 16:17 KJV
For Mine eyes are upon all their ways: they are not hid from My face, neither is their iniquity hid from Mine eyes.

Jeremiah 17:10 KJV
I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways,
and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 23:23,24 KJV
23 Am I a God at hand, saith the Lord, and not a God afar off?
24 Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the Lord.

Ezekiel 11:5 KJV
"And the Spirit of the LORD fell upon me, and said unto me, Speak; Thus saith the Lord...for I know the things that come into your mind, every one of them."

Hosea 7:2 KJV
And they consider not in their hearts that I remember all their wickedness: now their own doings have beset them about; they are before My face.

I Chronicles 28:9 KJV
"...for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts..."

Today's heat wave, fires, crop losses, and human death tool, are warnings from God, to the leaders of a country who are making secret pacts with the enemies of Israel.

The Wrath of God:

Psalm 7:11 KJV
God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

Psalm 69:22-28 KJV
22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
23 Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake.
24 Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them.
25 Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents.
26 For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded.
27 Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness.
28 Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

Psalm 78:49,50 KJV
49 He cast upon them the fierceness of His anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
50 He made a way to His anger; He spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;

Proverbs 1:22-27 KJV
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at My reproof: behold, I will pour out My Spirit unto you, I will make known My words unto you.
24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out My hand, and no man regarded;
25 But ye have set at nought all My counsel, and would none of My reproof:
26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Isaiah 1:4-7 KJV
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.
5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.
6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.
7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire..."

Isaiah 13:5 KJV
They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the Lord, and the weapons of His indignation, to destroy the whole land.

Isaiah 26:21 KJV
For, behold, the Lord cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Isaiah 30:27 KJV
27 Behold, the name of the Lord cometh from far, burning with His anger, and the burden thereof is heavy: His lips are full of indignation, and His tongue as a devouring fire:
28 And His breath, as an overflowing stream, shall reach to the midst of the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of vanity: and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err.

Jeremiah 10:10 KJV
But the Lord is the true God, He is the living God, and an Everlasting King: at His wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide His indignation.

Jeremiah 25:15,16 NLT
15 This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, said to me: “Take from My hand this cup filled to the brim with My anger, and make all the nations to whom I send you drink from it.
16 When they drink from it, they will stagger, crazed by the warfare I will send against them.”

Jeremiah 30:23,24 KJV
23 Behold, the whirlwind of the Lord goeth forth with fury, a continuing whirlwind: it shall fall with pain upon the head of the wicked.
24 The fierce anger of the Lord shall not return, until He hath done it, and until He have performed the intents of His heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it.

Nahum 1:2-6 KJV
2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserveth wrath for His enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the Lord hath His way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at Him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at His presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before His indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of His anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by Him.

Romans 1:18 KJV
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Ephesians 5:6 KJV
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

Hebrews 10:26,27,31 KJV
26 For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Don't think that Almighty God, needs a people, or a nation, to protect His chosen people Israel!
God is the protector of Israel, He always has been and He always will be!

Psalm 121:4-8 KJV
4 Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
8 The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.