Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Monday, August 17, 2009

Bible Lesson: Cults Defined

Bible Lessons: Cults Defined:

What is a way to tell if some one is involved in a cult?

The acid test is what do they think of Jesus Christ?

The Word of God:

John the Baptist:
John 1:34 KJV
And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.

Peter:
Matthew 16:16 KJV
And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

II Peter 1:1 KJV
Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Apostle Paul:
Romans 1:4
And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the Spirit of Holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Romans 5:4-5 NLT
4 They are the people of Israel, chosen to be God’s adopted children. God revealed His glory to them. He made covenants with them and gave them His law. He gave them the privilege of worshiping Him and receiving His wonderful promises.
5 Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are their ancestors, and Christ Himself was an Israelite as far as His human nature is concerned. And He is God, the one who rules over everything and is worthy of eternal praise! Amen.

Colossians 2:9 KJV
For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

I Timothy 3:16 KJV
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:1-14 KJV
[1] God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
[2] Hath in these last days spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;
[3] Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
[4] Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
[5] For unto which of the angels said He at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and He shall be to Me a Son?
[6] And again, when He bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, He saith, And let all the angels of God worship Him.
[7] And of the angels He saith, Who maketh His angels spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.
[8] But unto the Son He saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
[9] Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.
[10] And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:
[11] They shall perish; but thou remainest; and they all shall wax old as doth a garment;
[12] And as a vesture shalt thou fold them up, and they shall be changed: but thou art the same, and thy years shall not fail.
[13] But to which of the angels said He at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
[14] Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

The Father/the Word:
John 5:36-39 KJV
[36] But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given Me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of Me, that the Father hath sent Me.
[37] And the Father Himself, which hath sent Me, hath borne witness of Me.
Ye have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His shape.
[38] And ye have not His word abiding in you: for whom He hath sent, Him ye believe not.
[39] Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of Me.

Matthew 3:17 (At baptism)
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5 KJV (Mount of Transfiguration)
While he (Peter) yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Jesus Christ:
John 1:1,2 KJV
[1] In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
[2] The same was in the beginning with God.

John 8:14 KJV
Jesus answered and said unto them, Though I bear record of Myself, yet My record is true: for I know whence I came, and whither I go; but ye cannot tell whence I come, and whither I go.

John 8:18 KJV
I am one that bear witness of Myself, and the Father that sent Me beareth witness of Me.

John 10:30,37,38 KJV
[30] I and My Father are one.
[37] If I do not the works of My Father, believe Me not.
[38] But if I do, though ye believe not Me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in Me, and I in Him.

John 14:10 KJV
Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of Myself: but the Father that dwelleth in Me, He doeth the works.

John 17:11; 21,22 KJV
[11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given Me, that they may be one, as we are.
[21] That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in Me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent Me.
[22] And the glory which thou gavest Me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Revelation 1:8 KJV
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Holy Spirit:
John 15:26,27 KJV
[26] But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, He shall testify of Me:
[27] And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with Me from the beginning.

Doubting Thomas:
John 20:26-31 KJV
[26] And after eight days again His disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
[27] Then saith He to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold My hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into My side: and be not faithless, but believing.
[28] And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My Lord and my God.
[29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.
[30] And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book:
[31] But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through His name.

Cults, “do-not,” believe that Jesus Christ, is the eternal Son of God.

I John 2:18 KJV
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

I John 2:22 KJV
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

I John 4:1-3 KJV
[1] Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
[2] Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[3] And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

II John 7 KJV
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Matthew 10:33 KJV
But whosoever shall deny Me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.

Mark 8:38 KJV
Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of Me and of My words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of Man be ashamed, when He cometh in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.

II Timothy 2:12 KJV
If we suffer, we shall also reign with Him: if we deny Him, He also will deny us:

II Peter 2:1 KJV
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.