Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bible Questions Answered: God's Attributes

Bible Questions Answered:
The church, I have my family in, teaches that God, is a man like us, that is, he has a body, like we do, and that is not every where.
Is what the Bible teaches?
Henrietta/ logan, Utah

Bible Answers:

John 4:24 KJV

God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Spirit: Greek; Pneuma
, a current of air, breath, breeze, ghost,spirit, life, Holy Spirit, God.


Luke 24:39 KJV
Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself: handle Me, and see;
for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see Me have.


This was said by the resurrected, and glorified Lord Jesus, to His men.

Well, if Jesus said in John 4:24 that God is a Spirit, and here in Luke 24:39, that a spirit does not have a flesh and bone body.
Then may it be settled forever, that God the father is a Spirit, and not with flesh and bones! Jesus said so!

Acts 7:48,49 KJV
[48] Howbeit the Most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,
[49] Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of My rest?

Acts 17:24 KJV
[24] God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

II Corinthians 3:17 KJV
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Spirit: Same as John 4:24.

And now concerning the “Omnipresence,” of God.
What does the Word of God, say?

Deuteronomy 4:39 KJV
Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD He is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Joshua 2:11 KJV
And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, He is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.

Psalm 139:7-10 KJV
[7] Whither shall I go from Thy Spirit? or whither shall I flee from Thy Presence?
[8] If I ascend up into heaven, Thou art there:
if I make my bed in hell, behold, Thou art there.

[9] If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
[10] Even there shall Thy Hand lead me, and Thy Right Hand shall hold me.

Proverbs 15:3,11 KJV
[3] The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
[11] Hell and destruction are before the LORD: how much more then the hearts of the children of men?

Isaiah 66:1 KJV
Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is My throne, and the earth is My footstool: where is the house that ye build unto Me? and where is the place of My rest?

Jeremiah 23:23,24 KJV
[23] Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
[24] Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD.
Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.


Amos 9:2-4 KJV
[2] Though they dig into hell, thence shall Mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:
[3] And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from My sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:
[4] And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set Mine Eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.

Acts 17:24-28 KJV
[24] God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
[25] Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed any thing, seeing He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
[26] And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
[27] That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:
[28] For in Him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also His offspring.

God is a Spirit, as such, there is no place where He is not.
A concept perhaps hard to understand as mortals, ah, but we shall not always be, for the day will come, when we will understand all things.
Till that day comes, let's believe the Word of God, and let's base our life on it.
Surely it is the Rock that will never fail.

Matthew 7:24-27 KJV
[24] Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
[25] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
[26] And every one that heareth these sayings of Mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
[27] And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.