Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Bible Lesson: Fathers

Fathers Day

Dad's this Fathers's day, may we pause to reflect upon our Heavenly Father, and His great example to us!

Our Heavenly Father is.....

A Provider:

Matthew 7:7-11 KJV
[7] Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
[8] For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
[9] Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?
[10] Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?
[11] If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask Him?

Of a Home:

John 14:2 KJV
[2] In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

I Corinthians 2:9 KJV
[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him.

Of Protection:

John 17:11 KJV
[11] And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

Psalm 125:2 KJV
[2] As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about His people from henceforth even for ever.

Our, Helper, who gives us, Nourishment and Support:

Isaiah 41:10 KJV
[10] Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 46:4 KJV
[4] And even to your old age I am He; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Meets our Needs:

Matthew 6:
[25] Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
[26] Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
[27] Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
[28] And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
[29] And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
[30] Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall He not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
[31] Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
[32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.

I Peter 5:7 KJV
[7] Casting all your care upon Him; for He careth for you.

Our Heavenly Father is....

Holy:

Psalm 99:9 KJV
[9] Exalt the LORD our God, and worship at His holy hill; for the LORD our God is holy.

Isaiah 6:1-3 KJV
[1] In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and His train filled the temple.
[2] Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.
[3] And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory.

Impartial:

I Peter 1:17 KJV
...the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work...”

Acts 10:34 KJV
[34] Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

A Father of Love and Compasion:

John 3:16 KJV
[16] For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

I John 3:1 KJV
[1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God:

I John 4:8 KJV
[8] He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Psalm 86:15 KJV
[15] But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.

Merciful and Forgiving:

Micah 7:18,19 KJV
[18] Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of His heritage? He retaineth not His anger for ever, because He delighteth in mercy.
[19] He will turn again, He will have compassion upon us; He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.

Psalm 103:17 KJV
[17] But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear Him, and His righteousness unto children's children;

Our Friend:

John 15:15 KJV
[15] Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Proverbs 18:24 KJV
[24] A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

A Father of Counsel:

Psalm 73:24 KJV
[24] Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.

Psalm 16:7 KJV
[7] I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel:..”

A Father of Discipline:

Hebrews 12:5-11 KJV
[5] ...My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him:
[6] For whom the Lord loveth He chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom He receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
[8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
[9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?
[10] For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but He for our profit, that we might be partakers of His holiness.
[11] Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Proverbs 3:11,12 KJV
[11] My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of His correction:
[12] For whom the LORD loveth He correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Our Father, is Near:

Psalm 16:8 KJV
[8] I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

Jeremiah 23:23 KJV
[23] Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

These are but a few of the attributes of our wonderful Heavenly Father. Dad's every day in every way, lets follow Him in his greatness!