Pastor Joseph J. Reine's two new books.


" Unlocking The Mysteries Of Prayer"

This short ebook could change your thinking about prayer, forever!


and

"SALVATION We Are Not Afraid!"

Catholicism Versus The Word Of God.

Traditions Of Men And What Saith The Lord.

Read first hand what your Bible says, you'll be

surprised to learn The Truth!

This book was written for thousands of people

to be liberated from ecclesiastical prisons.


http://www.amazon.com


Friday, February 10, 2017

Shepherd And Biship Of Souls

Bible Questions Answered:
“...what is this – shepherd and bishop of souls...?”
Sheila/ Milan, Italy

Bible Answer:

Bible Texts:

I Peter 2:25 KJV
For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto The Shepherd and Bishop* of your souls.

*Bishop-Greek: Archipoimen (Ar-khee-poy-mane): Head Shepherd: Chief Shepherd.

This refers to Jesus Christ, The Corner Stone Of The Church.

I Peter 2:6 KJV (Isaiah 28:16/ Ephesians 2:20)
Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion
A Chief Corner Stone, Elect, Precious: and He that believeth on Him shall not be confounded.

I Timothy 6:13-16 KJV (Apostle Paul)
13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;
14 That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable (blameless - NKJV), until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
15 Which in His times He shall shew, who is The Blessed And Only Potentate*,
The King Of kings, And Lord of lords;
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in The Light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be Honor and Power Everlasting. Amen.

*Potentate-Greek: Dunastes (Doo-nas-tace): A ruler or officer: of great authority, mighty, Potentate.

Our Lord Is A Savior, Shepherd To His People.

THE SHEPHERD:

Isaiah 40:11 KJV
He shall feed His flock like A Shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.

John 10:1-18 KJV
1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by The Door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 But he that entereth in by The Door is The Shepherd of the sheep.
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear His voice: and He calleth His own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
4 And when He putteth forth His own sheep, He goeth before them, and the sheep follow Him: for they know His voice.
5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which He spake unto them.
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
I am The Door Of The Sheep.
8 All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am The Door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have Life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
11 I am The Good Shepherd: The Good Shepherd giveth His Life for the sheep.
12 But he that is an hireling, and not The Shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.
13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
14 I am The Good Shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known of Mine.
15 As The Father knoweth Me, even so know I The Father: and I lay down My Life for the sheep.
16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one Shepherd.
17 Therefore doth My Father love Me, because I lay down My Life, that I might take it again.
18 No man taketh it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.

Hebrews 13:10 KJV
Now The God Of Peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that Great Shepherd Of The Sheep, through The Blood Of The Everlasting Covenant,

I Peter 5:4 KJV
And when The Chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.


GOD'S PEOPLE, HIS SHEEP:

Psalm 74:1 KJV
O God, why hast thou cast us off for ever? why doth thine anger smoke against the sheep of thy pasture?

Psalm 79:13 KJV
So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Matthew 10:16 KJV
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

Matthew 15:24 KJV
But He answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 25:31-33 KJV
31 When The Son Of Man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon The Throne Of His Glory:
32 And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as A Shepherd divideth His sheep from the goats:
33 And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

Matthew 26:31 KJV
Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of Me this night: for it is written, I will smite The Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.

THE SHEPHERD, PROVIDER, AND PROTECTOR OF THE SHEEP:

II Thessalonians 3:3 RSV
But The Lord is Faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you from evil.

II Timothy 1:12 RSV
And therefore I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am sure that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me.

I Peter 1:5 RSV
Who by God’s power are guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Jude 1:24,25 RSV
24 Now to Him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you without blemish before the presence of His glory with rejoicing,
25 to The Only God, Our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and for ever. Amen.

Dear friend, do you know this Good Shepherd? If you cry out to Him, He will hear you and rescue you!

Romans 10:9,10,13 KJV
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of The Lord shall be saved.

Luke 15:3-7 KJV (Christ The Good Shepherd)
3 And He spake this parable unto them, saying,
4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until He find it?
5 And when He hath found it, He layeth it on His shoulders, rejoicing.
6 And when He cometh home, He calleth together His friends and neighbors, saying unto them, Rejoice with Me; for I have found My sheep which was lost.
7 I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

Friend, tired of the burden of living for this world, stop, and call upon the name of The Lord, He will carry you on His shoulders, to the place of safety and peace.

John 14:27 KJV
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

May this day, be the day, you pray, before you rest tonight...

Psalm 23:1-6 KJV
1 The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want (I have all that I need. NLT).
.2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in The House Of The Lord for ever.